Friend Issue

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 29, 2022
Michigan
Friend of mine has been less interested in being around me and more interested in her new friends ever since she became a christian, says she'd rather hang around with people who believe , what to do?

L

Live4Him2

Friend of mine has been less interested in being around me and more interested in her new friends ever since she became a christian, says she'd rather hang around with people who believe , what to do?
If you can't beat them, then join them?

;)

It was great chatting with you earlier.

Hopefully, we can do it again some time.

I need to head off to bed now.

I actually just got home from working the nightshift when our conversation began.

Wouldn't have missed that conversation for the world.

Have a blessed day.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
People change and evolve. Friends come and go. You can't expect people and situations to remain permanently static and you have to bend as they change.

That said, I assume you are not a believer but I commend you for coming to a believer's website to find an answer.

One thing your friend should remember is that as a believer, they are to love and embrace unbelievers/sinners. It is only believers who live in sin that are to be shunned.

Bless you and I hope you and your friend find a good balance between yourselves.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Friend of mine has been less interested in being around me and more interested in her new friends
ever since she became a christian, says she'd rather hang around with people who believe , what to do?
Go to church with her :)

Mar 29, 2022
Michigan
People change and evolve. Friends come and go. You can't expect people and situations to remain permanently static and you have to bend as they change.

That said, I assume you are not a believer but I commend you for coming to a believer's website to find an answer.

One thing your friend should remember is that as a believer, they are to love and embrace unbelievers/sinners. It is only believers who live in sin that are to be shunned.

Bless you and I hope you and your friend find a good balance between yourselves.
I am a believer now, thank you and God bless.

Mar 29, 2022
Michigan
If you can't beat them, then join them?

;)

It was great chatting with you earlier.

Hopefully, we can do it again some time.

I need to head off to bed now.

I actually just got home from working the nightshift when our conversation began.

Wouldn't have missed that conversation for the world.

Have a blessed day.
Happy to have joined them as a new woman.