friend Jacquy and her back pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I pray for my friend Jacquy and her back pains that she has the strength to get by and endure when she gets pain in her back arms and neck I pray she is healed completely and she has good mobility, dexterity, and strength in Jesus's name amen

F

FollowingtheWay

LORD

Tonight I pray for Jacquy and her pain, Lord would you strengthen her with your glorious unlimited resources? I pray that mobility, dexterity and strength with would return. That you would empower her by your Holy Spirit to encourage her and provide her a supernatural resilience in her spirit for her road to recovery. Guide the healthcare workers as they attend to Jacquy. Empower the medical professionals with your wisdom and discernment in matters pertaining to Jacquys’ health and provide Jacquy with wisdom and discernment for her future health and wellbeing as well through Holy Spirit.

In Jesus name
Amen

Jul 3, 2023
I pray for my friend Jacquy and her back pains that she has the strength to get by and endure when she gets pain in her back arms and neck I pray she is healed completely and she has good mobility, dexterity, and strength in Jesus's name amen
Amen and amen!

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I don't want to quote Bill Clinton, but I can feel her pain. When I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was get a sore back reaching in a weird angle across the washer to open the window way out there. I think I aggravated it by eating something inflammatory yesterday.
I did some things to turn it around. It's much better than it was. I pray the same for your dear friend.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I don't want to quote Bill Clinton, but I can feel her pain. When I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was get a sore back reaching in a weird angle across the washer to open the window way out there. I think I aggravated it by eating something inflammatory yesterday.
I did some things to turn it around. It's much better than it was. I pray the same for your dear friend.

thankyou.