friend needs Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

alderney

I have a friend who is a psyhic and thinks that its is from God, believes in God and Jesus as Savour,has made a committment but no turning away from this. He has issues only God can deal with and he so needs to turn away from this stuff. Needs lots of prayer, his name is Pete. I know God can work miracles

A

anna17

Today I will go to the church and surely I will pray for here and for you and everyday I will be think of him in my prayers. This situation is really hard so you have to be close to your friend.

Everything is in God's hands :)

Best wishes

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I will keep pete in my prayers.
God bless, pickles

A

alderney

thank you so much it is great to have a big worldwide family

B

Belgian_Pilot

Pete is also in my prayers.