Beloved, I'm going to put my blog on private mode for private journaling.
There's so much that the Lord has done, doing, and his words are true, and amen.
Your a great part of my family in Christ, and if there' s something I will post on the threads, no one don't be offended, not hiding things from the Lord,
Just a little privacy here.
The Word of the Lord is the most potent word any one could get, and that comes to us straight from him.
A direct message.
Love in Christ.
Kalyna 18
There's so much that the Lord has done, doing, and his words are true, and amen.
Your a great part of my family in Christ, and if there' s something I will post on the threads, no one don't be offended, not hiding things from the Lord,
Just a little privacy here.
The Word of the Lord is the most potent word any one could get, and that comes to us straight from him.
A direct message.
Love in Christ.
Kalyna 18