friends needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lonnie8193

May 2, 2019
hi everyone i could really use a friend i have none

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
*waves* Hi, Sis! I won't be by the computer for much longer, but didn't want to ignore you. (yes, I'm one of those few people left who is holding out, not getting a smartphone) =P

How's you? :)

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
:(
Will type a prayer then, Sis.
"Lord Jesus, You know better than anyone (even Lonnie herself) what her trouble is. Please reach down and help her. Heal her heart. Fill her to overflowing with the Holy Spirit. Comfort her, remind her that no matter what, You paid for her sins on that cross 2,000 years ago. Help her to bond with others exactly as much as You want her to, but please bring her closest to You; the Friend Who will never leave her, and is always "online". Praise Your name Jesus, thank You for everything! <3 In Your name, Amen."

You can agree with the prayer if you want, Sis, totally up you. It's yours for the taking :). If you do say "amen" to all that, I'd recommend quieting yourself and asking Jesus what He wants you to see that would help you, and then listen quietly in your spirit, to see if you sense a nudge from Him. When it's time to come back online and socialize (it's between you and Him regarding when), try joining in on the forums, it's so much easier to make friends that way! Here's a fun, silly thread that a number of fun people are responding to:
https://christianchat.com/christian-singles-forum/a-thought-provoking-question.184820/

Much love, Lonnie! <3