Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
why dont men want to look after their own children. Its weird. Presumably they know the birds and the bees and what happens after sex.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
hmm

I asked the previous librarian why there werent any bean bags in the library anymore and she said that the students would get too friendly on them.

I thought the whole point of school was so you could learn to make friends otherwise everyone would just stay at home and be homeschooled.

At the school I worked in they even had a wooden bench near the playground that was called 'the friendship seat'.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I want to add RIP Matthew Perry

Sorry a bit late but want to do a little obit for him, since he was the reason many Friends fans watched friends.

He put so much of himself into the character of Chandler, and got the last word in and most of all the jokes. In the show, he was a loyal friend and roommate to Joey, and, everyone cheered when he got together with Monica (we original viewers did not see that coming).

He had flaws and parents who were odd to say the least. But it didn't stop him from wanting his hearts desire, who happened to be only across the corridor. On the show, it was hilarious and looked like it would last. Unlike Rachel and Ross or Phoebe and her many beaus, you know Chandler was serious and just wanted to be loved, and love others..though figuring out how to do so was not easy.

I can't say I followed Matthew Perry after Friends ended, but then not every actor can land a plum role in a series and not be typecast. Chandler was completely original though.

Everytime I see Jennifer Anniston in anything, for example, she's just playing an older version of Rachel lol. I saw her in Mothers Day where she plays a mother of 2 boys who is divorced and her divorcee ex goes with someone much younger, flaunting his new flame before her. Deja vu friends episode!

In real life, it seems Matthew Perry did not have it easy, though you could argue, he made his peace with God at the end, and died in his jacuzzi, so maybe it wasn't all bad. People often feel sorry for people that die who don't have children, but whatever mark he left in this world will be taken into account won't it?

Best friends moments...I might pick when he tried to break up with Janice and she wouldn't let him...or when he accepted Joeys friendship bracelet even when he hated it...or the dance he did when Rachel and Ross were fighting, to distract them...or the dance he did when he was happy with Monica. Was it true love? They seem well matched (obsessive and paranoid together)

Guys don't try be a Chandler though, sarcasm isn't a way to live your life...just save your one liners for your own sitcom