Friendship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

annki21

I would like to know this. I had a person that was suppose to be my friend. I shared everything with her, she took the things I said ans twisted them and called CPS on me along with the local sheriff department. I was investigated. Me being a christain I forgave her, we started our friendship back up, well she threatend me again, told me that I belonged in prison, and that she would call CPS again. So I haven't had any contact with her, I feel for her because I know that she's not well, but on the other hand she's well enough to lie and munipulate people to get what she wnat. she's not mentally stable , I felt like God put us together to help eacother but How can I help someone that wnats to hurt me. Am I wrong for walking away form her knowing she really need help ? Will God hold me accountable for walking away form her.? She needs help that I can't give her.

C

Crazy4GODword

Well sister, maybe your right you are there for her. If she is not a Christian and you are, maybe the best thing is to try to keep walking as a Christian and humble yourself, the Lord is wise, so He has a plan I bet. These are like tests or they are, to see if you will help save her or leave her abandoned from you. I say give in tell you can't anymore or you shouldn't. And pray too.

God bless