Friendship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

missy2shoes

Woo Hoo! Now i have whole bunch of friends... And your all mine... Muhahahahahaha!!!!! lol, just kidding... Sam, i like to befriend people and use them in experiments... Like cut their arms off and boil it or something...

:p
Ok....see here's the deal....I'm up for being used experimentally wise, so long as said experiment uses chocolate.....preferably with me eating large quantities....

oh and one more thing, since ya new here an' all, ya probably aren't aware that this face :p.....belongs to me.....I charge commission for its usage :p :p :p

T

torotoro

Haha, i dont think south africa is gona get anywhere in the world cup... they arent any good! The confederations cup is on the way here now but we arent going to feature in it either... i think we should just stick to rugby...! lol @ sam... dont worry, i know people in places! Not necessarily high people in high places but just people in places... lol! who do you guys think is going to win the world cup?

Yeah, South Africa wont get nowhere if they keep on blocking their own players' goals. Personally, and I think most people share this opinion, Spain will take the World Cup. They're not called the Fury for no reason. What part of South Africa did you say you were from? I went to S.A. in 07

G

Goofy777

Im from johannesburg... Look i agree 100 % we arent gona get near the world cup... lol i think the only reason we qualified is coz we are the host nation, i dont really support our soccer team... We just suck! I think spain, or brazil... well there are a whole lot of good teams so... May the best one win! oh and sori bout the smiley face, i didnt know?

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Whoops, silly me, my fingers must have slipped :D

S

SamIam

I would like my left leg cut off and to be used in weird goverment science experiments

G

Goofy777

No prob, youll have to prep it for me though, go to the store and buy steak marinade and vinigar, mix the two... Rub it on your leg and lie still... ill do the rest... Muhahahaha Muhahahahahaha *twich*

Oh and remember to cut your toe nails k :)

S

SamIam

nope.......... not gonna cut my toe nails....... your gonna need a hacksaw to get through them things LOL

G

Goofy777

lol, well theyll come in handy digging in the garden so its cool! Oh and frightening the dogs! So maby its a blessing in disgustise...

S

SamIam

hhahahahh they also work as pencils if you need to write something or if you have an itch

G

Goofy777

Gr8... lol then i dont need to go buy stationary again... EVER! Depending on where the itch is, ill consider using your toes ;D

P

princelucas

Hello my friend. You want new friendships, right? Do do I. I'm Lucas. I'm from Brazil. It's nice to meet you.

C

connienrob

hey goofy, we are from Australia..........and always love meeting new people.Not for a relationship, I have a great boyfriend, for friendship....so drop on and say hi :)))

M

missy2shoes

Welcome ta CC Connie :)