From Horrid Beginnings To a Prospective Life!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 28, 2017
Hey all! Clem here. I'm around 14 years old and I wanted to share a story of my sad start at life.

It all started when I was a baby. My parents and many other city locals (Name of town undisclosed) were involved in a mass satanic cult. I'm talking a couple hundred people. I really don't know what their goal was, but their actions were very unsavory. If anyone was ever curious about the lifestyle I beg you to never get involved. Normal satanists are.. dorks or posers, but these people were the real deal. City coverups, kidnappings, occult weird stuff, the list goes on. I was exposed to this lifestyle for my entire life and I've seen many awful things. It feels weird to say that I've been hardened to this kind of thing at only 14 but it is what it is. It has only made me stronger and smarter.

I wont go into too much detail (Unless people ask. I would be happy to talk about it to whoever is curious), but when I was 10 I was to take part in a ritual. It was something that I know had happened with other people my age and it was not something I wanted to be a part of. All my life I knew there was something better and something and I had to be strong. I was told that no matter what happened I would be found if I left. I called their bluff. I learned how to pick a lock and ran away from home that night. I swallowed every ounce of fear I had and contacted the local police and informed them of everything. I was so scared, everyone raised me and it felt wrong to call everyone out. Despite all they did they were still family, and I was scared not knowing what would happen if this didnt work. But The nice officer (Thank you, Officer Joe, wherever you are) picked me up and took care of me. It was scary, I didnt know what would happen to me or them or anything. But it turns out they believed me (Thank God) and found where most of the people lived and took them to justice. This was an incredibly small town in the middle of nowhere so it never recieved any news press (I dont think, anyways) but the local government wanted this to be as hush hush as possible. So for the last 4 years I've been in witness relocation across the country.
Shortly after I attended church (My guardian found someone nice who could take me). It was then I found God and it clicked how everything in my life clicked in the most perfect ways. I opened myself up and let him talk to me and guide my life. I've dedicated my life to knowledge and the pursuit of truth and happiness for everyone. Everything we do and learn is part of God's path for us and he wants us to learn it and be the best we can be. I let him punish me when I am wrong and he rewards me far more than I deserve.
But now a days I spend my time reading and learning as much as I can. God led me to a bunch of money and then led me to learning the Stock Market (Which im doing really well in). I plan on using the money to retire as early as possible and travel the world and help the people of the world the best I can, to protect those who need it and give them a better chance at life.

So I have a loving family, I'm now a hard worker who is constantly being driven by the lord, amassing a small fortune, attempting to help the needy, and super articulate and knowledgeable. I dont know where this is going to take me or if im going to be successful, I dont even know what God is or what's the truth, but I know he's always out there and is always guiding me, and that's all that matters.
I love you all, despite your religion or personal views, and I hope we can all get along and relax together and just be happy.

Thanks for reading.

And I wouldnt worry about me being exposed. No one knows where I am, who I'm with, or whats become of me, and I intend to keep it that way. Like a little christian ninja girl! God Bless all!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
If you're in witness relocation, it's not real smart to go on the 'net and talk about what happened.. just sayin...

God bless you, Clementine :)

May 28, 2017
Oh I can't say much. But trust me everything's good now!