From my blog:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

Why is it:

That I write my thoughts, and my heart out on a blog site such as this one? The answer is really simple. It is to reach those in need, that deal with the same situations. It is to show support, and love to those who feel alone in the world as I have felt so many times before.
To write your heart out in written form, many people such as God, Shakespeare, and so many others can help change the very lives we all share. I love God, and I love Shakespeare.

They are great writers, and God is perfect in His form of love to us all, regardless if and when we mess up.
Many may read my words, as many may refuse to accept them. God has always wanted us to come to Him with an open heart, and an open mind right? Therefore, that way we can learn from Him, and love exactly as He does. With faith, and no limits.
That is why I write here, because in this? Many can even feel better about themselves where the world rejects. It is us to show the world, that God accepts even the rejected.