From Psalms Joy in His Presence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Here are a few verses (of encouragement) from the Psalms that tie in joy with being in God's presence.

Psa_5:11 But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you.

Psa_16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

For you make him most blessed forever; you make him glad with the joy of your presence.
(Psa 21:6)

Psa_27:6 And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me, and I will offer in his tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing and make melody to the LORD.

Psa_43:4 Then I will go to the altar of God, to God my exceeding joy, and I will praise you with the lyre, O God, my God.

Psa_45:15 With joy and gladness they are led along as they enter the palace of the king.

Psa_63:7 for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy.

Psa_84:2 My soul longs, yes, faints for the courts of the LORD; my heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God.

BONUS VERSE...
Jud_1:24 Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy,

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Good psalms :)
I like this one as well.
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.

God bless
pickles

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Psalm 28:7-8
[SUP]7 [/SUP]The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.