I´m sorry you´ve felt frustrated, Cairparavel!
There is a risk when you said you are an unbeliever, because adding to being ignored, there is a risk of animosity... You would get attention that way, but later on you would need time to "say" who you are and people would feel offended, too.
The best thing is interacting with YOU and the people who seemed to be like you. Read their posts and grasp who they are or who they were and, if you don´t mind, invite them to chat (if you really feel you have that need).
Forums have given me a good idea on whom people are and, besides, I can write on my own timing, learning from me and from the kindness of those who have shown their feelings, their nature and kindness to read what others thought or felt.
Don´t give up, please! Sometimes I use my own mirrors to talk and, these are my blogs. There I talked to me and
you can talk to yours.
