frustration

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

poala

pls help me for someone who rejected me for another woman..

M

MidniteWelder

You have the choice to reject him in return for cheating
Even though we've been told eye for an eye is out of date in some ways, this is speaking in a physical manner.
Jesus still holds the same principle that if we are unfaithful to him he will deny us as well.
This principle is what infidelity being grounds for divorce is based upon. (serving another)
Marriage mirrors the relationship between us and Christ.
I understand may be difficult the feelings of what you are going through.
But remember that God is always faithful...try not to put all your trust in humans.
Although you may pray for others so they get better at being humans.
If only everybody knew Christ and represented his kind of love and dedication to one another.
But even so, in this verse we can see that even has no reason to tolerate us serving another.
God bless you and I pray he relieves any pain you may be going through.

Matthew 10:33
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Last edited:

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I thank you for being at work in my sisters life....for keeping her strong....for sending the comforter...
may she find a true Godly man....one who will honor her and who knows You.....
May she find peace and joy through You.....I ask this in Jesus,s name.......amen

C

cr

Lord I pray for poala and the situation that she is facing at the moment. Please lord help her to overcome this obstacle and strengthen her faith in you lord in Jesus name Amen

B

bluebirdchaser

I am praying for you. I am so sorry this has happened to you

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
There are greater things in store for you, God Bless her with a man of God which has the fear of God in him.

SweetShelly35

Feb 21, 2012
If he is like that then you don't need him dear. Be thankful he showed you his true colors while you are still young. Your tears will not fall forever, and then when you are ready look for a man like Job.

Dec 19, 2009
pls help me for someone who rejected me for another woman..
It's very lonely when you lose someone you love. I've never married, but I experienced a lot of loneliness when my dad died and when my brother moved a couple of thousand miles to the east.

What I understood both times was how blessed I was to have a church. The church is very supportive of me. I would have been in much worse shape without it.

Most importantly is to remember that the Lord is always with us. We can always speak to him. As a matter of fact, we should always be in contact with him anyway:

Pray constantly. 1 Thess 5:17 RSV