Full/Hyper-Preterism Refuted - Video - Heresy Of Hyper-Preterism

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

enochson

Matthew 24

YAHVAH GOD and YAHSHUA the MESSIAH ,thank you for giving us this because while the sun is shining, and the moon gives its light,and the stars were still above me in the sky last night.... how can they say it is all fulfilled?
simple all these things are spiritual statement of the event that have taken place. like lets take clouds study it , it a spiritual statement of the glory of god not clouds in the air.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
10For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. 12One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 13This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 15Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate

We were warned of one man and his story.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
simple all these things are spiritual statement of the event that have taken place. like lets take clouds study it , it a spiritual statement of the glory of god not clouds in the air.

I will hold fast to that which i received, Yahvah God is not the author of confusion.

E

enochson

I will hold fast to that which i received, Yahvah God is not the author of confusion.
I agree man is the one speaking all this doctrine lies that have been past down from man to man not god to man.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
And that what we are saying has happean to the church.
Of course the evil infiltrated the church, they believe they can deceive us all and defeat Yahvah God, they desire to be gods themselves.

Yes, there is much corruption going around, but you are adding to the corruption with what you speak.

What ever book you read that influenced you, forget it and ask Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah to guide and comfort you.

Seek the truth and it shall be given.

But don't go looking in the dark for it, only the Light from within can reveal all things.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
I agree man is the one speaking all this doctrine lies that have been past down from man to man not god to man.

I witness that all I share was taught by the Holy Spirit through reading the Bible Old and New front to back.

I have never been taught by these men, and I thank Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah for that.

E

enochson

I witness that all I share was taught by the Holy Spirit through reading the Bible Old and New front to back.

I have never been taught by these men, and I thank Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah for that.
I know a bunch of phd greek treachers that say your not right. but you believe what you want and let them believe what they want without being hit by stones.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
I know a bunch of phd greek treachers that say your not right. but you believe what you want and let them believe what they want without being hit by stones.
I trust in my Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

I believe what I was told by the Holy Spirit.

I'm a simple gal who listened and relay's the message.

E

enochson

I trust in my Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

I believe what I was told by the Holy Spirit.

I'm a simple gal who listened and relay's the message.
nobody has told you to believe anything esle. The point is what right does anybody have to say someone esle is wrong when they have many more vers. to back there point. I know these brothers and sisters and they love the lord with all there heart and soul and mind. just as much as you do.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
nobody has told you to believe anything esle. The point is what right does anybody have to say someone esle is wrong when they have many more vers. to back there point. I know these brothers and sisters and they love the lord with all there heart and soul and mind. just as much as you do.

Then let us see what comes to pass.

I'm not telling anyone to believe what I say, I simply relay what I received.

I have not looked to anyone with a man made phd....

My respect, love and loyalty to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah forever and ever....

1still_waters

I'm surprised this thread has this much activity.

E

enochson

Then let us see what comes to pass.

I'm not telling anyone to believe what I say, I simply relay what I received.

I have not looked to anyone with a man made phd....

My respect, love and loyalty to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah forever and ever....
I agree when will the body stop throwing stones and let the will of God do it outcome. peace of christ to you sister.

E

enochson

I'm surprised this thread has this much activity.
It's simple jesus said it if one hunger after righteous or seeks one will fine. I'm not saying this or that I'm saying it's the seeking christ spoke of.