Fully God and Fully Man, how does that work?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
yeah unCless he was the fullness of God manifest in the flesh of man

Most Christians will readily attest that they believe Jesus was fully God and
fully Man, while in reality they actually believe he was a divine hominid.
_

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
some people need to move on from simple addition and subtraction and learn multiplication and algebra methinks.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

Most Christians will readily attest that they believe Jesus was fully God and
fully Man, while in reality they actually believe he was a divine hominid.
_
do you determine what others “ really “ believe ? It’s not complex at all Jesus is God manifest in the flesh because we needed a perfect intercessor a perfect sacrifice and there wasn’t one . Jehovah became our intercessor

so indeed He is God who became flesh in order to save us. He had to be a man because intercession and mediation

“For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭2:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

he had to be a man or mankind was lost without any intercession. A man has to be able to be in Gods presence to repreeent us or all is lost for mankind.

“Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham. Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭2:14-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

if Jesus had not become a man he could not have been tempted and overcame temptation for man God can’t be tempted because he is spirit he had to become flesh to overcome the devil and intercede for all Of us who believe

he is God and he became a man , was glorified and raised up to the heavens where he sent his spirit into the earth he has to be fully a man and fully God or wel believe in vein and have no intercessor and this also isn’t true

“Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:22-24, 32-33‬ ‭

he had to become a man worthy in order to save mankind who wasn’t

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
And that's why I told you IN SPIRIT an you can't understand that Jesus prayed to THE FATHER IN Heaven, and spoke of the Holy Spirit descending on him like a Dove.

Read the scriptures, all of these concepts are in the bible, I am starting to wonder if trolls may have infiltrated the site. Jesus went into the wilderness/desert LED by the Spirit, when he came out of the desert having been TESTED of Satan for 40 days it says he came out in the POWER OF THE SPIRIT.

And if you compare God to 3 TRILLION Gallons of water and you take ONEB OUNCE of that water out, its still God. Its called a comparative comparison, Jesus called them parables to explain things to simple men who thirsted fir his vast knowledge, the Holy Spirit teaches me, why can't you grasp what I grasp? That's on you.

I will not waste my time on these rest of it.
“I will not waste my time on these rest of it.”

yes that’s a good idea it doesn’t make any sense to me so it would be a waste of our time