Funny wedding cards

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I was trying to find a wedding card that was not sappily romantic or girly and didnt have glasses of champagne on it or pictures of brides and grooms or was all pink but the selection was pretty poor in my local stationers.

Am wondering where all the funny wedding cards are, or the cards about being married (with perhaps some words of wisdom inside) or does Hallmark and John Sands only go for the generic. I just think they lack a bit of imagination.

If I were to design one it would be a pop up one playing the wedding march or something with a bit more zest to it!

I decided to go for one with a picture of a cake on it that I can write inside now you can have your cake and eat it too.
Or something like that.

What do you think. I cant think of any good bible verses at the moment. I mean there is ' love one another' of course but I want something a more out of the ordinary, cos in marriage you have to have a sense of humour or you will be miserable.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I dont mean to make fun of anyones marriage but just see the lighter side of it.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I dont mean to make fun of anyones marriage but just see the lighter side of it.
Oh, I agree.
Depending on the friend, I would totally send a funny card. Other friends would require something more serious.
Personally, I would find a funny wedding card to be hilarious. 😆👍

B

Blackpowderduelist

Hallmark has ruined everything with their campy sappy garbage.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
haha its not MY wedding day. Usually you dont send a card to yourself on your wedding day.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
its to give someone else on their wedding day as part of their gift. Not an invite. lol. Plus what do you give an odd couple, say someone who likes sports AND their partner likes romance. There are not sporty romantic cards. Youd have to give them separate ones.

anyway, its been and gone so no big deal.

One thing though I have noticed, is there are no birthday cards especially for twins. You would think there would be a niche market for those, plus plenty of jokes about them!