"gangs"? good or bad..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PRAIASEmyGOD

hmmmm, i dont know what the bible says about gangs actually, but its common sence that being in a gang is sinful for all they do in gangs are sinfull things.

it does warn us about drinking, drugs, fear, pain, stealing, wich are all things gangs inflict, cause, or do..

C

callthe5o

yeah, and i still agree with what you say, a gang member can be smart and nice and stuff, but when he is with the gang, the only thing on there mind is fitting in.

C

callthe5o

and causing problems for the ppl they hate.

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

I am still workin on that person, so far i have got him to get rid of his solid gang coulours and he sits with me at lunch also, and i also started another on another person who i belive can be great leader of god if led to him

Dec 12, 2009
I am still workin on that person, so far i have got him to get rid of his solid gang coulours and he sits with me at lunch also, and i also started another on another person who i belive can be great leader of god if led to him
That's amazing!

I'll be praying for God to work through you to them.

W

Wug

Well, I hope you won't think any less of me for this. But I used to be in a gang. We were a bikey gang. We would park our bikes at the bottom of the tree, and spend all day in the tree house. My cousin would plan the bike rides, his friend would keep the bikes maintained, and it was my job to stay and guard the tree house while they rode around. Yeah, I did some things I'm not proud of in that gang. One time I stayed up til 10:00 when my curfue was 9:00! Talk about trouble. I left those days behind me though. I got a better and brighter future ahead of me in my new gang, Wugz Thugz. But I'll never forget those glory days. By the way, Wugz Thugz is accepting gang members. http://www.christianchat.com/group.php?groupid=76

Last edited by a moderator:
C

callthe5o

Woah! THATS AMAZING! i am so happy to hear that. i will continue praying for God to have his will be done through your life. :)

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

hmmmm, i dont know what the bible says about gangs actually, but its common sence that being in a gang is sinful for all they do in gangs are sinfull things.

but if you can change the heart of a couple gang members in the same gang, its like a virus it will spread! atleast thats my theory and hope :D

Dec 12, 2009
I pray you fulfill your dream:)

I had friends in gangs that rejected God... They died in a car accident a week later.

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

I pray you fulfill your dream:)

I had friends in gangs that rejected God... They died in a car accident a week later.

well there is this one i am really working on he has already god out of his solid gang clothes!!

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

Well, I hope you won't think any less of me for this. But I used to be in a gang. We were a bikey gang. We would park our bikes at the bottom of the tree, and spend all day in the tree house. My cousin would plan the bike rides, his friend would keep the bikes maintained, and it was my job to stay and guard the tree house while they rode around. Yeah, I did some things I'm not proud of in that gang. One time I stayed up til 10:00 when my curfue was 9:00! Talk about trouble. I left those days behind me though. I got a better and brighter future ahead of me in my new gang, Wugz Thugz. But I'll never forget those glory days. By the way, Wugz Thugz is accepting gang members. http://www.christianchat.com/group.php?groupid=76
i dont think any less of you, as long as you are fully commited to christ, getting out of a gang and being saved is just amazing

Dec 12, 2009
That's good.

My main focuses are on how God is going to use me for these things.

helping to abolish genocide, and being a missionary to Africa....

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

That's good.

My main focuses are on how God is going to use me for these things.

helping to abolish genocide, and being a missionary to Africa....

well god bless you and your dream, your in my prayers!

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

now since i m praying for you i ask in return that you pray for me in my dream to do my best to get rid of gang violence

W

Wug

i dont think any less of you, as long as you are fully commited to christ, getting out of a gang and being saved is just amazing
I was only kidding, it wasn't really a gang, it was just a bunch of kids with bikes.

But if I had been in a gang, you would've responded in a very loving and Christian way, thank you.

C

callthe5o

but if you can change the heart of a couple gang members in the same gang, its like a virus it will spread! atleast thats my theory and hope :D
AMEN to that bro! its like a wildfire consuming ppl from the inside out.

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

AMEN to that bro! its like a wildfire consuming ppl from the inside out.

yes, i am still working on a couple of them it's bein about 5 weeks since i started, but you can't rush these things

C

callthe5o

yes, i am still working on a couple of them it's bein about 5 weeks since i started, but you can't rush these things
thats true. all you need is patience, just wait upon the lord to fullfill his work.