Garbage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rissa77

Sounds yummy, eh? Surprisingly it is. And like garbage, you can put nearly anything in it. It's like a hash. But with MORE! I saw this on foodtv on D,D&D and was inspired to create my own. Healthy foods can be substituted.

Take a large skillet. Cook a whole lot of stuff in it. Add eggs. Top it with some cheese. Let it melt. And eat.

Mostly comprised of: potatoes, a touch of veggie, a touch of meat, egg and cheese.

I prefer to use stuff like:
hashed or southern potatoes (sit-fry with a little oil, seasonings, and veggies of choice before anything else)
bell peppers
onion
mushrooms
crushed red pepper
cooked bacon
(when all of that is combined, add just enough beaten egg to bring it more together, but not to stick it together; toss until egg is done. top with a handful of good-melting cheese, add a tablespoon of water on the side of the mound and top with lid. steam will help melt the cheese perfectly.)

You may use tons of different ingredients.

other veggies like carrots, olives, jalapenos, chilies , squash, anything (just cook it before you add the egg. it doesn't take much egg at all! you're not making an omelet, people)
any chopped, cooked meat
any seasonings
any cheeses

...just make sure you know they'll taste good together. lol

Last edited:
M

Melleah

Ah, was this Frank's Diner in Wisconson? I ate there back in May, it's the cutest, most cramped place ever. And yeah, pretty much everyone there orders the garbage plate. I tried to be different and ordered biscuits and gravy instead. :p