GATE PRC spreading hate messages from the devil?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jesuslover22

I was perusing GATEPRC on facebook today (a wonderful pregnancy resource center whom my married niece and nephew turned to in a time of need when they did not think they had the money to raise a child). What I saw shocked and appalled me. If you click onto their photos tab and click 'photos of' you see pictures that are CLEARLY not christian in nature!

What is this world coming to?!

https://www.facebook.com/GATEPRC/photos

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK but I'm not sure what to think!

R

RachelBibleStudent

I was perusing GATEPRC on facebook today (a wonderful pregnancy resource center whom my married niece and nephew turned to in a time of need when they did not think they had the money to raise a child). What I saw shocked and appalled me. If you click onto their photos tab and click 'photos of' you see pictures that are CLEARLY not christian in nature!

What is this world coming to?!

https://www.facebook.com/GATEPRC/photos

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK but I'm not sure what to think!
i don't use facebook so i didn't bother clicking on the link...

but one thing i have heard about facebook is that individual users can upload whatever pictures they want to the pages they join...it would be possible to vandalize a facebook page by joining and then uploading offensive pictures...

my suggestion would be to send a message to whoever runs the page and report the pictures to them...