Gazans innocent of attacks in Israel?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
You cannot deny that the zionists pillaged, murdered, raped, ransacked and forced people from their homes in 1948, this is on the historical record........ oh right this has been happening all throughout history, its fine, its not immoral every invading power does it, and plus this is the fulfillment of prophecy, the most tragic nonsense come from zionist Christians I have ever read.

I fear you have not read a single document pertaining to the past peace proposals with an unbiased eye, nor have you read any of the reports which have documented the atrocities committed by the IDF and the government of Israel against the indigenous population.

Sad, as well, you just reiterate Fox News with their oversimplified and reductive statements and sometimes blatant lies like "Muslims live at peace in Israel" do you know anything about the Jewish settlers in the West Bank which is illegal according to international law. Then you have to twist my words and add things I never stated.

I do not have the time to expose all your falsehoods.
If zionist Christians (Thank you Jesus not all Christians are zionists) wanted peace why do they support the very strong zionist (zionist>>> those who refuse to share the land) lobby which controls both houses and black mails members for funding of the war, which ensures ongoing death and turmoil.
The USA so far has stood in the way of peace and we can thank the John Hagee and his ilk for the brainwashing.
I won't discuss this any more with you. You have no regard for the truth on this issue. By the way, I got my information about Muslims living in peace in Israel from Muslims, not John Hagee.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
You have no regard for the truth on this issue.
:D, oh right that explains why I spent all those hours reading about the Nakba, reports by the International Court of Justice and Human Rights Watch.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
:D, oh right that explains why I spent all those hours reading about the Nakba, reports by the International Court of Justice and Human Rights Watch.
You didn't have to name drop like that- it's obvious that your viewpoints originate with the globalist trash organizations.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...reports by the International Court of Justice and Human Rights Watch.
All BOGUS organizations! What happened when human rights were being trashed under the COVID19 fear-mongering, and vax mandates were being tyrannically enforced?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Sure, such unbiased and balanced spiritual organisations. Not. Ask the 20% of Israel's Arab population who did not leave where they want to live now. It's not Gaza. How come they were not forced out at gunpoint?

Meanwhile, Russia launched a billion dollars worth of missiles on Ukrainian civilian infrastructure and there is hardly a word from HRW and the ICJ.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
All BOGUS organizations! What happened when human rights were being trashed under the COVID19 fear-mongering, and vax mandates were being tyrannically enforced?
Not even related. Try again.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Sure, such unbiased and balanced spiritual organisations. Not. Ask the 20% of Israel's Arab population who did not leave where they want to live now. It's not Gaza. How come they were not forced out at gunpoint?

Meanwhile, Russia launched a billion dollars worth of missiles on Ukrainian civilian infrastructure and there is hardly a word from HRW and the ICJ.
Operation Cast Lead.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
You didn't have to name drop like that- it's obvious that your viewpoints originate with the globalist trash organizations.
Because you have read their reports right.

Oh that's right Christians cannot be academics anymore and read about international relations and the international Criminal Courts and the International Law we need to rely on reliable sources like Breitbart, Fox and let's see TBN.

I suppose Damian Thorn should be making an appearance any day now.

Btw globalism ( you know where there was a lot of trade and everyones' standard of living went up) the big bad bogeyman, is ending not starting.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Not even related. Try again.
Totally related. Human rights are human rights, not just Palestinian rights. The Leftists don't believe in applying human rights to conservatives or Christians. Christians are being persecuted all over the world, but these hypocrites are simply enjoying the show. Where are the human rights for those J6 Americans in the DC Gulag who have wrongfully been arrested, prosecuted, jailed, tortured, murdered, abused, and ignored by these wonderful human rights activists.