Gen 1:1-6 Gods creation is very important to him

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LawofLove

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Our Alpha (Rev22:13), the whole reason we are here on the earth. That makes creation the most important event! It tells us who we are and where we come from. God wants us to “remember”, so starts a love Letter to all mankind. The heavens them self were made for man, everything was for man! And man was made only to worship God. And bring Glory to him.

Gen 1:2 and the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the faceof the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
We all start out without form (new) and God then shapes us Isa 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. “Spirit moving over the face of the waters” preparing a place for mankind. Jesus says in one of the gospels John14:3 and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. God has always been preparing a place for us even right here from the start, never has he stopped pervading for us! Here again it shows how important creation is to understanding Gods love for us all. Without love on the face of something or in the heart of someone, there we find darkness. There is hope In Job 12:22 He discovereth deep things out of darkness, and bringeth out to light the shadow of death. [FONT=&quot] Discovereth deep things.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Things hard to understand for us, are no problem for God. He can bring light even out of darkness. God shows this in the next verse, verse 3.[/FONT]

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
How often do we do what the Lord tells us to do? It’s interesting how the light obeyed in the blink of an eye.

Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. These two verses showing our God looking back at what he has made! Not only dos God enjoy creating, but He also enjoys He’s work after He is done. Sometimes we only know what we have if it’s lost. The 7 days of creation are a memorial to what God has made good and what He has lost after the fall (Gen2:2,3;Luke 8-10). Here again showing us how important Gods creation is to him so much so that he blessed and made the sabbath holy to remember everything he created. Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
Gen 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Gen 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. Water the bases for life. The water was made before we even knew we needed it. He has known us before we are born but already he is thinking how can I provide for my children.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.