Genesis 1 & 2 From a Different Perspective

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seve

Dear Zmouth,

Perhaps, what you don't realize even to this date reading the Scripture is this... There's already water in the atmosphere of heaven that was created in the beginning, do you?

Read below for your better understanding...

Here's my take of Gen 1:1-2 The Story of the Beginning:

In the beginning God Created the heaven (Air) and the Earth (Ground). And the Earth (Ground) was without form, (Dust) and void; (Empty) and darkness was upon the face of the deep, (Water) and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The 3 elements necessary for all physical form are shown... Air, Dust, and Water. Everything which is physical is composed of these 3 elements. The text is correct in showing that the water was not directly created, or spoken into being, because it consists of elements of the Air or Atmosphere. Water is Hydrogen and Oxygen and came from the Atmosphere and is not shown as a separate creation.

This is correct in today's scientific knowledge, but IF the Scriptures were written by Ancient men, Moses would not have known this. He would have written that in the beginning God created the Air, Dust, and Water, but since God Himself is the Author, He correctly shows that the Atmosphere and Ground were created, and the Water was not a separate creation but instead, came from the Atmosphere.

Hbr 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds (plural) were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

God doesn't tell us exactly in the Bible that He made everything from nothing (ex-nihilo). Here is what He told us which agrees with Albert Einstein's discoveries 2k years later:

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Energy doesn't appear physically except when it's changed into physical matter. It took scientists thousands of years before Albert Einstein confirmed God's Holy Word with his theory of relativity.

Albert Einstein learned that energy and matter are opposite sides of the same coin. God simply flipped energy into matter in the beginning. Jesus took some of this air, dust, and water and flipped it again into Energy, at the Big Bang, which cooled and became our Cosmos. That's the way the Supreme Intelligence of Creation makes worlds.

Gen 1:1-3 tells us of the creation of the air, ground, without form or dust, and water came forth from the air. The LORD God (spoken of in Gen 2:4) took some of the air, dust, and water and made Adam's Earth on the 3rd Day.

In fact EVERYTHING which exists physically is made of the air, dust and water which was created BEFORE the first Day when Jesus, the Light of the first Day, came forth from within the invisible Spirit of God, into the physical world. All living creatures were also given Life by Jesus.

3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In Him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Here is where the Energy came from:

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

God bless

S

Seve

We live in a Multiverse.

Gen 1:6-8 shows the 1st heaven (Adam’ world) was made on the 2nd Day. Gen 2:4 shows other heavenS (plural) being made on another Day. That's a Multiverse, containing at least 2 or more separate heavens / universes.

Gen 2:4-7 shows that Adam was made on the SAME Day as the Big Bang of our Cosmos, but unbelievers and tell us ancient men (Moses) authored the Scripture?. I don't actually believe that is true.

There is no interpretation needed since Science has measured the time since the Big Bang at 13.7 Billion years ago, and God shows it was the 3rd Days or Ages ago, which means that EACH of God's Days is some 4.5 Billion years in length, in man's time. God's Truth is the Truth Scientifically, Historically, and in EVERY other way, IF we can understand God's Holy Word.

Only God, the Supreme Intelligence of Creation, the Creator who CANNOT Lie would get these things scientifically correct, even today. I like the FACT that Gen 2:4 shows that the Big Bang of our world was on the 3rd Day..... and the FIRST Stars of our Cosmos did NOT put forth their Light until the 4th Day. Gen 1:16

Science has recently learned that it took Hundreds of Millions of years AFTER the Big Bang BEFORE the FIRST Stars put forth their Light. It's PROOF that ONLY God could have written Genesis.

God and true science discoveries are in agreement..... and the false ToE is the odd man out.

S

Seve

Science is studying the evolution of the sons of God (prehistoric people) INSTEAD of Humans, who are the descendants of Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humans.Only Humans have the knowledge of "good and evil".

Humans were formed of the dust on the 3rd Day - as I have illustrated before - the SAME Day as the Big Bang of our Cosmos, or some 13.7 Billion years ago. Adam was made with a higher intelligence level than ANY creature whose origin was in the water on the 5th Day, because Adam had an intelligence like God's. Gen 3:22

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Adam, the first Human, to have evolved from the common ancestor of Apes since our Earth is only 4.53 Billion years old, and Adam had been around for Billions of years before then - living on the 1st heaven (at the garden of Eden) as our Lord's meet.

Today's ToE's are totally ignorant that Human blood was contaminated by the blood of the common ancestor of Apes because Noah's grandsons had NO other humans to marry. They married the descendants of the sons of God (Prehistoric people) who were ALREADY here when Noah arrived.

Adam's direct descendant, Noah and his family, arrived on our Earth, some 10k years ago and Human civilization, on this Planet, can be traced to him. History agrees and odd man out is the False ToE which is "willingly ignorant" 2Pe 3:5 of our true Human origins. You can read of the sexual compatibility of the sons of God (prehistoric people) and Adam's descendants in Gen 6:1-4.

That's the Biblical Truth not Mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Seve

The chronology of Adam's years of living started counting only after he was born again spiritually in the image and likeness of God on the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] Day. That's also why Eve is called the "Mother of All the Living". Biblically speaking, those who are not yet born again spiritually are considered by the Scripture as "Dead" and not "living".

The number of years of those who were not yet born again spiritually, are NOT included in the record of the chronology of the number of years as a "LIVING" simply because they are considered "Dead" and not "Living" by the Scripture. The number of LIVING days/years started counting only after being Born Again spiritually in the image and likeness of God.

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. Mar 12:27

Therefore, the dating of the Ancient Religious Leaders and Archbishop James Ussher does NOT agree with the observed Truth of History. The basis of their dating methodology leaves thousands of years more .... (if not double).... to be added to the estimated numbers of years of the event of the Flood (6K) ... at the time Noah set foot on this present planet of ours.

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
Dear Zmouth,

Perhaps, what you don't realize even to this date reading the Scripture is this... There's already water in the atmosphere of heaven that was created in the beginning, do you?
You do realize that water is 2 atoms of hydrogen and 1 atom of oxygen, when in the heaven {Genesis 1;1} would be frozen don't you?

In the beginning God Created the heaven (Air) and the Earth (Ground). And the Earth (Ground) was without form, (Dust) and void; (Empty) and darkness was upon the face of the deep, (Water) and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

So is it you contention that the expanse of space in which the planets abode is air?

And yes I am familar with Jesus walking on the water. But the water was frozen.

The 3 elements necessary for all physical form are shown... Air, Dust, and Water. Everything which is physical is composed of these 3 elements. The text is correct in showing that the water was not directly created, or spoken into being, because it consists of elements of the Air or Atmosphere. Water is Hydrogen and Oxygen and came from the Atmosphere and is not shown as a separate creation.
Air, dust and water are not elements, an element is a single atom. See the Periodic Table of chemical elements.

• Air is matter composed of elements in the state of a gas.
  • Dust can be numerous kinds of elements yet is matter in the state of a solid.
  • Water is molecule comprised two elements and three atoms; 2 atoms of hydrogen and 1 atoms of oxygen. Water can be found in either three states of matter Solid (ice), Liquid (water) or Gas (water vapor).

Since the earth's atmosphere is composed of 78% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen and 1% of trace elements and is shown from a different causation that the 'heaven' in Genesis 1:1.

Gen 1:6-8
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Hence the waters that covered the spherical earth in Genesis 1:2 would have been frozen, or ice.

[video=youtube;UG7nsZkVZc0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG7nsZkVZc0[/video]

This is correct in today's scientific knowledge, but IF the Scriptures were written by Ancient men, Moses would not have known this. He would have written that in the beginning God created the Air, Dust, and Water, but since God Himself is the Author, He correctly shows that the Atmosphere and Ground were created, and the Water was not a separate creation but instead, came from the Atmosphere.

Hbr 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds (plural) were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Faith is a process of obtaining knowledge:

1. Believe in all things. [Mark 9:23][1 Cor 13:7]
2. Search make inquiry. [Duet 13:14][1 Peter 1:10]3. Test - Examine. [1 John 1:14][2 Cor 13:15]
4. Prove all things. [Romans 12:2][1 Thess 5:21]

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 1 Tim 2:4

S

Seve

You do realize that water is 2 atoms of hydrogen and 1 atom of oxygen, when in the heaven {Genesis 1;1} would be frozen don't you?

So is it you contention that the expanse of space in which the planets abode is air?

And yes I am familar with Jesus walking on the water. But the water was frozen.
Did you NOT read or even understand the thrust of my original post/quotes that you are objecting to (Gen 1:1;6-8)?

Granted, without accepting your made up premises..... Are you saying that the Energy or Brightness of the Glory of the Lord - The Burning Light of Heaven in the Beginning - that caused the Big Bang to happen on the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Day - would not have any effect on your alledge “frozen water theory"? Come on man, get real....

And where did you get the idea that the “Air” being referred to in my post came from the outer space of our planetary system above???

Air, dust and water are not elements, an element is a single atom. See the Periodic Table of chemical elements.

• Air is matter composed of elements in the state of a gas.
  • Dust can be numerous kinds of elements yet is matter in the state of a solid.
  • Water is molecule comprised two elements and three atoms; 2 atoms of hydrogen and 1 atoms of oxygen. Water can be found in either three states of matter Solid (ice), Liquid (water) or Gas (water vapor).

Since the earth's atmosphere is composed of 78% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen and 1% of trace elements and is shown from a different causation that the 'heaven' in Genesis 1:1.
Oh I see, you also want to split hair, right? Read again my original quote below and perhaps, you may want to reconsider your position of the matter.

The firmament was empty, containing only air, since we are told in the New Testament that it was "in the water and out of the water" which indicates that it was floating in water. 2 Peter 3 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version) .......
We know that God spun the water to bring it into the firmament because He called the waters "Seas" which in Hebrew means a roaring, the sound made when the waters were twisted in order to bring them into the Biosphere.
Gen 1:6-8
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Hence the waters that covered the spherical earth in Genesis 1:2 would have been frozen, or ice.
WRONG... It could NOT have been frozen water simply because the mist (water) came from the ground of Adam’s Earth.... and NOT somewhere in the outer space of our planetary system, as you would like others to believe.

Gen 1:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

Let me ask you again, where do you think the Air or atmosphere came from during the making of Adam’s firmament of heaven? Now, do you want to reconsider and withdraw your objection.

Hbr 11:3Through faith we understand that the worlds (plural) were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Faith is a process of obtaining knowledge:

1. Believe in all things. [Mark 9:23][1 Cor 13:7]
2. Search make inquiry. [Duet 13:14][1 Peter 1:10]3. Test - Examine. [1 John 1:14][2 Cor 13:15]
4. Prove all things. [Romans 12:2][1 Thess 5:21]

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 1 Tim 2:4
Agree, however, did you also skip reading the texts below.... Just in case, FYI...

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Once, you have received this Faith, you can begin to look for the evidence of things not seen as Heb 11:1 shows.

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Notice that Faith is also Substance and Evidence .

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
Did you NOT read or even understand the thrust of my original post/quotes that you are objecting to (Gen 1:1;6-8)?
I am not objecting to your posts. I am merely stating that I disagree.

Granted, without accepting your made up premises..... Are you saying that the Energy or Brightness of the Glory of the Lord - The Burning Light of Heaven in the Beginning - that caused the Big Bang to happen on the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Day - would not have any effect on your alledge “frozen water theory"? Come on man, get real....
Let me ask you this, which came first; matter or energy?

And where did you get the idea that the “Air” being referred to in my post came from the outer space of our planetary system above???
Let's see, does the following quote sound familar?

Oh I see, you also want to split hair, right?
Are you familiar with the term 'semantics'? (Note: that is a rhetorical question meaning your don't have to answer)

semantics: (n) the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning. There are a number of branches and subbranches of semantics, including formal semantics, which studies the logical aspects of meaning, such as sense, reference, implication, and logical form, lexical semantics, which studies word meanings and word relations, and conceptual semantics, which studies the cognitive structure of meaning.

But to answer your question, I aver to the passage in 2 Tim 2:15 [KJV].
WRONG... It could NOT have been frozen water simply because the mist (water) came from the ground of Adam’s Earth.... and NOT somewhere in the outer space of our planetary system, as you would like others to believe.
Gen 1:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

Let me ask you again, where do you think the Air or atmosphere came from during the making of Adam’s firmament of heaven? Now, do you want to reconsider and withdraw your objection.
Let me guess, someone taught you to read right?

Agree, however, did you also skip reading the texts below.... Just in case, FYI...
Passive aggressive, interesting.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Once, you have received this Faith, you can begin to look for the evidence of things not seen as Heb 11:1 shows.

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Notice that Faith is also Substance and Evidence .
I understand that you walk by faith and not by sight, but if you will, would you look in your Bible in the 10th chapter of Paul's Epistle entitled the Book of Romans and read verse 17. (Please take your time, I am in no hurry.)

Thus, if there is any truth to the substance to one's faith then the principle must be predicated on our being "saved by hope:" and not our faith, since faith is a gift of God that man can not obtain by works lest any man should boast.

And to answer the question posed prior to the above quoted comment you made, for one you misquoted Genesis 1:6 which is written in the KJV as 1:6 "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters." Genesis 1:8 "And God called the firmament Heaven."

Second, in Genesis 1:6, the entire surface of Earth was already covered by water as evident by Genesis 1:9 wherein it is written, "And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so" And continues in Genesis 1:10 "And God called the dry land Earth;

So the expanse of space called 'heaven' in Genesis 1:1 is not the same firmament called 'Heaven' in verse 8. So in conclusion, it still looks like the reason your evidence can't be seen is not because it requires faith to see it, but rather it doesn't exist. Sorry, but that's my opinion.

Last edited:
S

Seve

Let's see, does the following quote sound familar?

In the beginning God Created the heaven (Air) and the Earth (Ground). And the Earth (Ground) was without form, (Dust) and void; (Empty) and darkness was upon the face of the deep, (Water)and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And to answer the question posed prior to the above quoted comment you made, for one you misquoted Genesis 1:6 which is written in the KJV as 1:6 "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters." Genesis 1:8 "And God called the firmament Heaven."

Second, in Genesis 1:6, the entire surface of Earth was already covered by water as evident by Genesis 1:9 wherein it is written, "And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so" And continues in Genesis 1:10 "And God called the dry land Earth;

So the expanse of space called 'heaven' in Genesis 1:1 is not the same firmament called 'Heaven' in verse 8. So in conclusion, it still looks like the reason your evidence can't be seen is not because it requires faith to see it, but rather it doesn't exist. Sorry, but that's my opinion.
Oh I see where the errors are and the misconception of your own religious view.

If may suggest, try to consider reading my posts in the very beginning of this thread. It might help you correct your errors and misunderstanding of how to read the Book of Genesis 1 & 2. Here, read below for your convenience...

Gen 1:1 is just a Preface - The Story of the Beginning - The Making of the Physical World.
Gen 1:2 narrates us the condition of the deep (dark - void) before the world was.
Gen 1:3 documents us the bringing forth of the Light... before anything is made that was made.
Gen 1:4 the division / separation of Light from darkness - the first work of old.
Gen 1:5 The evening & the morning, the first day.

Notice: Nothing is Made yet as of the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] day not even this so called “firmament of heaven” at Gen 1:1 as our friend Zmouth would like us to believe. Also, please note that the 1st formation of the firmament of heaven only took place on the 2nd day not Gen 1:1

Why? Read below..

Jesus was the Light spoken and brought forth in the Beginning (Alpha) ref. Gen 1:3 as He would also be the One to provide the Light of Heaven in the end (Omega) ref. Rev. 21:23

IOW, the idea that the “expanse of space called heaven in Gen 1:1" is not the same firmament called heaven” in verse 8..... is refuted by the Scripture!

Simply because there could NOT have been anything made that was made without the Jesus being brought forth in the beginning (Gen.1:3) ... The True Light of heaven in the Beginning (John 1:3).

Therefore, let me give you the same advise and return the favor to you, Zmouth:

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Tim 2:15

S

Seve

Gen 1:6 (s/b Gen 2:6) But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

BTW, obviously, the cited text being referred to above... should have been Gen. 2:6 not Gen 1:6 (typing error) However, the context of the text is directly refuting your “frozen water” speculation from the outer space of our planetary system- which, you seem to conveniently trying to ignore. Read again the text below...

Gen 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

Again, the atmosphere (mist) that you are disagreeing about in ref. to the contested post... came from the ground of Adam’s Earth itself... not from the outer space of our planetary system.

TRY AGAIN?​

S

Seve

Here's my take:

The Physical Making of the 1st Firmament of Heaven on the 2nd Day.

The firmament of heaven Made (Gen 1:6-8) was like a glass container (simile) in which God would build above the firmament. The firmament protected Adam's Earth from the water which completely surrounded this firmament. The verses below reveal this since God places water inside the firmament of heaven above....

Gen 1:6-8 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

He then built solid ground (similar to a man made island) on top of the water under the heaven. Can you visualize our Lord God building a solid ground into the middle of water? IF you can, then, that’s more or less how God divided the waters from the waters.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

The firmament b/w Adam’s Earth and the heaven above was empty, containing only air. But then, went up the mist from Adam’s Earth on the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Day..

Gen 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

..... and the Earth atmosphere is formed.

See? Now, we understand that Adam's firmament/heaven which was made the 2nd Day, Gen 1:8 and the mist that went up from Adam’s Earth on the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Day forming the Earth’s Atmosphere..... the information below added to the account revealed in this verse:

Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens (plural) and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

Notice: As you know, the 1st Firmament called Heaven, was made on the 2nd Day. Gen 1:6-8. However, the immediate cited verse above (Gen.2:4) is speaking of other heavenS (plural) Made in the SAME day as Adam’s Earth. Gen 1:9. The ONLY Day the Earth and the other Heavens could have been made was the 3rd Day.

Add the first heaven, made the 2nd Day, Gen 1:8 to the other heavens Gen 2:4 which were made the 3rd Day and you will see that God made 3 heavens/Universes by the THIRD Day = Multiverse, Amen?

God bless

S

Seve

The Flood and it's consequences, as told in Genesis, is truly an amazing story. It's a terrific mystery, when unraveled, displays the Supreme Intelligence of our God and tells us of our True Origins. In order to understand the Flood, one must understand the following:

The world of Adam was an enclosed Biosphere much smaller than our world, which was totally surrounded by the firmament which protected it from the water into which it was placed. Gen 1:6-8

Adam's Earth was not on a Rocky Planet, like our present Earth, since it was "clean dissolved" in the Flood, and rocks don't dissolve in water. Isa 24:19

Noah and the Ark were 22 1/2 ft (15 cubits) above the highest elevation of Adam's Earth on the 150th Day after the Flood began. At this depth the mountains of that Earth were covered in water. Gen 7:20

On the SAME 150th Day after the Flood began, the Ark rested upon the mountains of Ararat. Gen 8:4

That's one of the mysteries. HOW could the Ark be in both places on the SAME Day?
The Ark was above the highest mountains of Adam's world. The firmament, in which Adam's Earth was contained, was floating in Lake Van, Turkey, the largest Lake in Turkey. It's in the mountains of Ararat and is some 75 miles wide.

The firmament contained the first earth which was much smaller than today's Earth. Adam's Earth had only 4 Rivers, which all ran out of the Garden of Eden and the entire FIRST firmament, which God called Heaven, was floating in the Lake. Peter tells us it was "in the water and out of the water". ll Peter 3:5 After 150 days, the firmament filled with water, it sank, and the entire Earth of Adam, and all of it's inhabitants, were destroyed in the Flood, except those in the Ark.

The Ark was covered and floated out the top of Adam's firmament into the largest Lake in the area, as the firmament sank. This explains a way for a 450 foot Ark to be above the highest mountains of Adam's world...AND....in the mountains of Ararat on the SAME 150th day after the flood began as Gen 7:20AND Gen 8:4 tell us.

Our God is an Awesome God and His Holy Word is the Truth, in every way. It's a mystery to those who have not been born again Spiritually.
Adam’s firmament of heaven was located in the vicinity beneath the body of water in Lake Van, Turkey. It was in a completely enclosed Biosphere, an incubator of Humanity. Adam's world was FLAT and much smaller than our present world - It had only 4 Rivers, which all ran out of the Garden of Eden .... compare to our present world, it has thousands of Rivers all over the face of our earth.

Adam’s world was contained in the interior of our hollow earth, beneath the surface of Lake Van, Turkey, which is about 75 miles wide and 1500 feet deep. You can watch the latest controversial discovery and cover-ups of the US Govt. well kept secret (classified Info) about another Civilization inside the North & South Pole of our “Hollow Earth” in You Tube.

2Pe 3:5-6 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: v6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

The Ark which was covered, floated out the top of Adam's firmament into the largest Lake in the area (Lake Van), as the firmament sank and released the Ark into our world , thus, Adam’s world was totally destroyed / dissolved in the Global Flood. If it sounds like Atlantis, so be it.

This explains a way for a 450 foot Ark to be above the highest mountains of Adam's world (22 1/2 ft) ref. Gen 7:20 ...AND....in the mountains of Ararat on the SAME 150th day after the flood began (Gen 8:4).

Strange Spiral under Lake Van, Turkey 7.2 EQ - YouTube

Our God is an Awesome God.

S

Seve

Adam's direct descendant, Noah, arrived on our Earth, some 10k years ago and Human civilization, on this Planet, can be traced to him. History agrees and odd man out is the False ToE which is "willingly ignorant" 2Pe 3:5 of our true Human origins. You can read of the sexual compatibility of the sons of God (prehistoric people) and Adam's descendants in Genesis 6:1-4

Today's Evols are totally ignorant that Human blood was contaminated by the blood of the common ancestor of Apes because Noah's grandsons had NO other humans to marry. They married the descendants of the sons of God (Prehistoric people) who were ALREADY here when Noah arrived. In the past 10k years Humans have been scattered over the whole face of our Planet. Gen 11:9

There was but ONE way to scatter Humanity over the face of this whole Earth from Babel. All the LORD had to do was scatter the descendants of Noah, who were the ONLY Humans on this Earth at the time, and Adam's unique Human intelligence would naturally spread to the point where there are more than 7 Billion Humans on Earth today.

This gives the maximum of Humans who have a free choice to believe what God told us in Genesis, or to believe the Lies of Satan. God is filling the 3rd Heaven with believers Today. He will NOT rest until it is filled.

R

RBA238

During the time Jesus was praying at the Garden of Gethsemane, He spoke the following:

And now, O Father, glorify thou Me with Thine Own Self with the Glory which Ihad with Thee BEFORE the world was."
John 17:5

Glory is Brightness, a Physical trait. Jesus is speaking of His Physical Brightness which He shared with the Father, Before the world was. Before the world was can only be the 1st Day, since the first World was made on the 2nd Day.
Gen 1:6-8.

This is the physical manifestation which shows that Son came forth (begotten by the Father) the first time into this physical world from the invisible realm of his Father - when God commanded and said, Let there be Light
Gen.1:3. Scripture also documents us that ... there could not have been anything Made (formed) that was Made (fashioned) before the Son - the True Light that shinneth in heaven... in the beginning (Genesis 1:3& John 1:9).... as He will also be the light of heaven in the end (Rev. 21:23)

If one believes that In the beginning God created our Heaven BEFORE the 1st Day, then the Words of Jesus would seem to be in error. However, if onebelieves that the 1st Firmament or Heaven was formed on the 2nd Day, then it would agree with Jesus, and would show that Jesus came into the World Before the 1st Heaven was formed.

God Bless
The "Sonship" role of Jesus (The Son) did not exist until Mary bore him.

The Bible clearly tells us in one scripture: God spoke of things in his mind that were not actually were not in existance until later.
In Genesis 1 v 26 God Said: " Let US, make man in our Image". Another Scripture clearly tells us: "He spoke of things that WERE NOT, as though they were"..meaning he knows the end from the beginning.

R

RBA238

Here's how to reconcile the Story of the Beginning.... using only the Scriptures as my witnesses in chronological order of events..... How the Son of God was brought forth into this physical world of ours BEFORE the world was.... from the invisible realm of his Father.

Note: Insertions are mine for clarity of presentation.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God (Father), and the WORD was God (Son). John 1:1

The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.Proverbs 8:22

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Genesis 1:2

The same was in the beginning with God. John 1:2

I (the Son) was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. Proverbs 8:23

And God said, LET THERE BE LIGHT: and there was light. Genesis 1:3

All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. John 1:3

When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Proverbs 8:24

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. Genesis 1:4

In him was life; and the life was the light of men. John 1:4

Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:proverbs 8:25

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Genesis 1:5

God Bless
There is only One Lord, One God...John 4 verse 24 tells us clearly "God is a SPIRIT; and those who worship him, must worship him in Spirit and in Truth". The Manifested Flesh of God is Jesus. The "Father" (The one eternal Spirit/ Creator) is The Same God who is Also "The Son" not two seperate individuals. The only difference is The Son was God in a Fleshly Body, The Father ( The Spirit) is the Same God/ Lord is The Spirit.

Why did God , The Father, create himself a human form? Because only a perfect, spotless, sinless person could qualify to be slain and shed blood for our sins at Calvary. No other Human could ever qualify to fulfill that role but God Himself. Read Hebrews Chapter 9 which states all this I am saying.

John 5 v 43 Jesus Stated: "I Am Come in My Father's Name and you beleive me not...."

."

R

RBA238

The implication that Adam died Spiritually when he committed his first sin, would mean that God - the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were Wrong, when they made him a spiritual being to begin with... only to “FALL” unto the hand of theold serpent. It seems to suggest that God had no foreknowledge of this event when they first created Adam in their image and likeness in the beginning.... but such is not the case, I believe.

Based on my Biblical understanding... you can always correct me, of course.

Adam was physically made on the 3rd Day becoming a natural living soul ... then, named the beasts of the Field and Birds, formed from the dust of the ground by Jesus at the beginning of the 6thDay.

In the day Adam was Created in image and likeness of God (6th day)... Adam & Eve have already committed their first sin (original sin). This creation process or event took place long after Cain had already killed Abel; and only during Seth' generation after men began calling upon the name of the Lord (repent), ref. Gen.4:26.

Adam & Eve were the first couple to be forgiven of their sins and redeemed by the Lord... by being born again spiritually in the image and likeness of God.

Most definitely, Cain who was a murderer and a liar from the beginning could not have been an image or likeness of God. He was just a natural living soul without a holy spirit given.... that is of God.

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. v46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and
afterward that which is spiritual.

God Bless
God made Adam in his Image, Pure Minded and Holy, innocent. But God also made every human with a Free Will..to Obey, and follow his commands and Words. Adam and Eve did not follow his rule. Like every human born except Jesus( God in A flesly body) we all are under the influence of two unseen Spirits..God & Satan. Those who refrain and resists Satan's Constant attacks and cling unto the Spirit and Holiness of God, will reap his rewards here, and in the hereafter. Those who reject that will wind up in The Lake of fire, if they do not Repent, and cling to Jesus. In Genesis 3, God gave both Adam and Eve a chance to REPENT when God asked them "Who told you that thou was naked"? All they had to do was REPENT right then, but they both blamed each other instead of admitting to God they did wrong. He tested them, but they failed the simple test out of pride...Now every human born since then is born with an "Adam Nature" born in sin, and shapen in iniquity.

R

RBA238

Disagree of some of your statements. Regarding Cain's wife...Adam lived 930 years. It does not name but two children...Cain and Able. Cain's wife had to be a direct relative through the lineage of Adam. It never tells us how old Cain was when he married his wife, or when he died either. God did not create Hunanity out of creatures in the sea. How would they live and breathe born under water? Only sea creatures have that ability...CORRECTION..The Bible tells us of a 3rd Son..Seth..

Feb 5, 2013
this is genius talk hehehehe sabi ng karamihan ngayon,,,mga GALAWANG HOKAGE nyahahaha.

May 29, 2018
Our present Heaven or Universe was made on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4-5. However, our universe is not surrounded by water this time but instead star dust from the Big Bang. The Big Bang happened on the 3rd Day, the same Day Jesus made our Heaven or Kosmos, and also the 3rd Heaven. ll Corinthians 12:2 tells us of the Apostle Paul being taken to the 3rd Heaven.
To summarize, the first Heaven or universe was totally destroyed in the Flood. llPeter 3:5-7 ... gone forever….. Our present Heaven or Universe will be Burned. ll Peter 3:7… The 3rd Heaven is where Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us. It is beyond our World.
God Bless
Seve this is what is written in Genesis on the 3rd day... "Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day. "

HOW COME IT WAS A BIG BANG?

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Its is old news but at the same time there is so much we can learn about that, for example, that God makes light from darkness, that goes for us humans. It also goes for society too.