Gettin maried soon

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Three years ago, a lady sent me a friend request on facebook, mistakenly , looking for another guy named kevin. I accepted her request because i thought she was cute. We hit it off right away. We have liked each other all this time but situations always kept us apart, well long story short, we recently started dating, we believe we are soul mates and plan to marry soon:)

D

djness

Poor Kevin...but great for you!

C

Chinekwu

Hhhmmm...how romantic!...Good for you..
God's grace!

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
God bless your marriage abundantly:)

J

jimmydiggs

So, if you get in an argument will you put her in the iggy bin with the rest of us? :p

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
Marriage is an awesome thing, BUT("there is always a but :p").
Hope she is who God sees fit for you!!..

U

Ugly

Soul mates? *shakes head...
Regardless of that aspect, congratulations.

Oct 31, 2011
How exciting.

Have you picked out your church? Most churches have pre marital counseling, and many ministers have been trained in counseling for Christian marriage. My kids and grandkids have always taken advantage of this, there are no divorces in our family, and there are years and years of being very happy with each other in our family's marriages. Usually, in the marriage ceremony, the kids include that Christ is their first devotion, their marriage to each other is under Christ. I hope you have chosen to go to counseling to prepare for your lifetime together.

T

Trudes

Three years ago, a lady sent me a friend request on facebook, mistakenly , looking for another guy named kevin. I accepted her request because i thought she was cute. We hit it off right away. We have liked each other all this time but situations always kept us apart, well long story short, we recently started dating, we believe we are soul mates and plan to marry soon:)

Congratulation!!! I wish you and your bride to be much happiness.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
How exciting.

Have you picked out your church? Most churches have pre marital counseling, and many ministers have been trained in counseling for Christian marriage. My kids and grandkids have always taken advantage of this, there are no divorces in our family, and there are years and years of being very happy with each other in our family's marriages. Usually, in the marriage ceremony, the kids include that Christ is their first devotion, their marriage to each other is under Christ. I hope you have chosen to go to counseling to prepare for your lifetime together.
yes, we have counseled with my pastor