girl friend of almost 3 years broke up with me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

khar1522

i know she still lvoes me we were together for a long time,and she had jus finished telling me how much she loved me the night before,i told her about a lie i told her when we first talked as friends,and she broke up with me,it was something i was very insecure about and,i thought she diserved that last piece of me,but yeah and she asked for space,we were together 2 years in california but do to money problems i had to come back to new york,its been 3 months since i came back to new york and now this happened,im gonna give her 2 weeks to cool down and think about things because she asked for spcae,but in 2 weeks im going to california and im gonna ask to talk to her in person i thinki atleast diserve that,and ill apologise and ask if she can find anything in her to forgive me ...that lie was in the past and before we were anythin but as all lies i had to continue it because i didnt know hwo to tell her,i tried giving her pieces of it,but yea...pls if i could get prayers from anyone...i know its not right of me to ask but im just hopeing she can find something in her to forgive me...thank your for taking the time to read this long story

K

kristindanielle

God i pray that this guy will be happy and that his gf forgives him and that you put the right people in his life to help him and i pray for happyness for him.

S

shekaniah

Jesus give him peace, I pray that you work in both of their lives. Let them have a clear communication, with your love and spirit in charge.
In Jesus Name Amen

K

khar1522

thank you both so much

K

khar1522

also my names harley if that helps with the prayer...thank you again to anyone who prays for me and god bless you all

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and her and all that is the perfect care in Jesus.

God bless.
pickles

N

NMsmile

Holy God you know the pain that Khar1522 is experiencing. We know that sometimes there is no explanation or answers. Father God hold him close in your arms comfort him, give him strength and reassure him that you are all knowing and plan for his very best. You told us in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jesus Khar1522 is your treasured child please give him the confidence to do what you want him to do. Amen

K

khar1522

Holy God you know the pain that Khar1522 is experiencing. We know that sometimes there is no explanation or answers. Father God hold him close in your arms comfort him, give him strength and reassure him that you are all knowing and plan for his very best. You told us in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jesus Khar1522 is your treasured child please give him the confidence to do what you want him to do. Amen
thank you NMsmile and god bless,12 days to go till i go see her

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Brother, I pray that our Lord comforts you in this difficult time, I pray that if you two are meant to be together, that she will call you before the two weeks you mentioned and forgive you, in Jesus name, Amen.

If she is not the one God has chosen for you, then I pray He will lead you to the one He has.

May God pour out His richest blessings upon you, in Jesus name, Amen

Love in JC
bro gary

i know she still lvoes me we were together for a long time,and she had jus finished telling me how much she loved me the night before,i told her about a lie i told her when we first talked as friends,and she broke up with me,it was something i was very insecure about and,i thought she diserved that last piece of me,but yeah and she asked for space,we were together 2 years in california but do to money problems i had to come back to new york,its been 3 months since i came back to new york and now this happened,im gonna give her 2 weeks to cool down and think about things because she asked for spcae,but in 2 weeks im going to california and im gonna ask to talk to her in person i thinki atleast diserve that,and ill apologise and ask if she can find anything in her to forgive me ...that lie was in the past and before we were anythin but as all lies i had to continue it because i didnt know hwo to tell her,i tried giving her pieces of it,but yea...pls if i could get prayers from anyone...i know its not right of me to ask but im just hopeing she can find something in her to forgive me...thank your for taking the time to read this long story

K

khar1522

Dear Brother, I pray that our Lord comforts you in this difficult time, I pray that if you two are meant to be together, that she will call you before the two weeks you mentioned and forgive you, in Jesus name, Amen.

If she is not the one God has chosen for you, then I pray He will lead you to the one He has.

May God pour out His richest blessings upon you, in Jesus name, Amen

Love in JC
bro gary
thank you so much for your prayers,and god bless,ive been reading the bible alot and its been helping me be calm and clear of mind.again thank you all for your prayers

K

khar1522

ive been praying alot these past 4 days and these next days till i go are just very dificult ,in my head i cant stop going through all the posiblities,all the good ones all the bad ones,more bad ones then good,and i know i should just give this to god and trust in what is happening,but at the same time i wana fight for this,its dificult. Ive been readin the bible alot which has been helping but eveyr now and then it jus all builds up in me,i really hope this works and she can forgive me.thanks again for the prayers

S

Steve4U

God bless your talk.

ILoveJesus12121212

Staff member
Sep 17, 2011
My prays are with u! Trust in God with all your heart and do not lean on your own undersanding he will make your paths straight. Amen. I need your prays too. Thanks

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Yeah, lies are tricky, some more sever than others depending on what the lie was. But good for you for telling the truth to her!! :)

I pray that she does forgive you and that no matter what happens next, you will have peace in your heart, in Jesus' name, Amen! :)

K

khar1522

thanks to both of you,i texted her today after church,jus told her about how church went and then put,thinking of you,miss u alot,and love you..always.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Continueing to keep you both in prayer in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

Sep 26, 2011
good luck. mine brok up with me after 4 years. never better

T

tashaleechrista

I Pray that God will lead your path .

Let me tell you from experianc. Since you were together for such a long time I hope you were saving yourself for mairrage . God will bless those who wait and put him first befor flesh . The bible tells us to wait on the Lord . Give him your thaughts , your request . He will lead your path strait . He is perfect an every way . I dont know you to much or you relationship but if you were living in sin then mabey the Lord saw this and wanted to end it for your enernal life sake . If you were obaying then thats great. Breakups are hard and the Lord allows them for a reason . We all make mistakes and sometimes are in the wrong but dont worry theres hope for any situation . God has someone out there for you and if she is it he will bring you two back together . All you have to do is wait on the Lord .
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own uderstanding . Seelk his will in all you do and He will direct your path .

K

khar1522

I Pray that God will lead your path .

Let me tell you from experianc. Since you were together for such a long time I hope you were saving yourself for mairrage . God will bless those who wait and put him first befor flesh . The bible tells us to wait on the Lord . Give him your thaughts , your request . He will lead your path strait . He is perfect an every way . I dont know you to much or you relationship but if you were living in sin then mabey the Lord saw this and wanted to end it for your enernal life sake . If you were obaying then thats great. Breakups are hard and the Lord allows them for a reason . We all make mistakes and sometimes are in the wrong but dont worry theres hope for any situation . God has someone out there for you and if she is it he will bring you two back together . All you have to do is wait on the Lord .
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own uderstanding . Seelk his will in all you do and He will direct your path .
thanks tash,i have like almost no hope left for me and her,shes been very mean lately,though i know i didnt give her space,but i wouldve never thought she would be like this with me,yesterday i texted her asking if we could talk and she said"no i dont think so"...that hurt alot,i just wanted to ask about her day thats all...but i am goin on october 5th to california to speak to her,but i might wait a bit longer then speak to her,because shes juss till upset with me,and i feel like im annoying her.