Give it to GOD!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

adekruif

Let me start by saying, God is amazing and the way HE works is truly incredible. Looking back in my life there are some things that take my breath away. I am totally blown away by God, and this past week HE really made it clear again. I have come to the conclusion that when we give our greatest hurts/wants to GOD HE will reward us. Let me explain...

I interviewed for a job in February that was pretty much my dream job, and got turned down. It's hard to swallow getting turned down for the job of your dreams, but I told GOD how frustrated I was, and how I really wanted that job, among other things. I completely let go, and told GOD there must be a better job, and I moved on. This past week, I got offered the job that I interviewed for.

Anyway, all that to say, give your hurts/wants to God and HE WILL come through. =)

K

keep_on_smiling

You are so right about the Lord following through, it's just in His timing. :) We have to learn to completely trust Him and His timing and in doing so we will be blessed by that. Congratulations on the new job! I pray that the Lord continues to bless you and others through this opportunity!