Give ways that you spend family time.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 27, 2018
I enjoy movies that are family friendly. That way you dont have to be on pins and needles of what is being shown.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Me too every Sunday the five of us pick a Netflix movie and we all agree on it guessing because it’s a never seen before so we go by rating., and interests like adventure mostly.

Jul 27, 2018
Thats funny that you say Netflix. Cause thats what we watch. My family loves that kid stuff on there. But me personally, if I
want something for me, its not enough movies. But I do like K-dramas.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
My mom watches novelas when she’s by herself, idk if those are the dramas you talk about.

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
Movies, games, going for walks, going out for dinner and chatting. We like sitting out on the deck with a cup of tea and just hanging too! :)

von1

Apr 22, 2010
I live by myself, I enjoy coming on cc and chatting with my friends on here. You guys on cc are like my family, God Bless

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Idk my family's kinda weord and split and I can't honestly say i just want to talk to them and be together, I've gotten used to just kinda being by myself in a way. BUT a few of us will get together and if we can we'll chill and watch or movie or sing or something, usually we just kinda talk about each other in a sibling kinda way, and we have fun i ised to play games with my " adopted" sister so that's a way too my other sister is just kinda hard to do anything with tbh so uea BUT YEA THAT'S SOME STUFF maybe draw if you like that or just talk about stuff or just be around each other i have to say that one way you can test how much you care about people romantic or not is by seeing if you wanna be around them even if you're not doing anything at all, you just want them around sometimes ya know? Or at least like it better when they are. I learned that from Paul Washer cx. But yea that's all i have hope that helps or whatevs

Feb 28, 2016
Hub and I are each other's 'best-friend',
so we do everything together...

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Movies, going to fairs or special occaions, picnicking, cooking.together,.tallking every day,.calling,....

Spiral2

Jul 25, 2018
England
I love walking with my folks. Walking along the coastal foot paths or through the woods or across the moor, depending on the weather. You get fresh air and exercise but you also get a chance to catch up because you talk as you walk.