Giving my life to the Lord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FatnWeak

Dear Brothers and Sister,

Please pray for me so that the Lord may strengthen my will to do His will, I want to dedicate myself to the Lord, the Lord has been so good to me even when I did not deserve it so He is so worthy of my entire being. I want to praise the Lord forever for loving me first. I am thinking about rebaptism, I was when I was 13 years old because I believed in the Lord but this time I want to dedicate my life to the Lord and serve Him forever. I had pushed Him away and left him for 7 years of my life but He never let go of me and when I think about how good He has been to me I cry in private, no one knows, I like to protrait a tough appearance but when I think about the Lord's kindness I have to let go and cry when I'm alone. Please pray so that I can fulfill this desire to give my all to the Lord for the rest of my life. God Bless You

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless you
pickles

Y

yoej_ogart

Firstly, I'm just glad you are man enough to do what you gotta do to get what He is. Amen to that. And I, and Him, are very proud of you. Especially Him! I can already see how crazy good you are in His eyes. Secondly, yes I pray right now that the Lord would show Himself to you as you read this, as your wake up in the morning, as you walk across the hall; wherever you may go tomorrow, whatever you may see or hear. I just pray with my heart and might that Jesus would present himself to you in ways you never thought possible. That in each day there may be a hunger for conviction, for comfort, for encouragement, for BREAKTHROUGH. And no matter what the enemy will throw at you, whether it be physical or simply causing turmoil in your head, I pray that your Father would with all His might cast out any spirit, any demon, any thoughts, any trap that is lingering in your life. May His very peace dwell on you. May Jesus be the only thing you want..the only thing.. And I pray that you will come to know who He is, who Jesus is, and what the Spirit of God is. Even if you've felt them before, may you know them now and forevermore. I pray that by His blood, you see! By the Ghost, you know! By our God, Adonai, the One that loves you so much, come to you in any way tomorrow and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, to kiss your heart..to renew your strength..to restore your hope..to grant you the joy of your salvation! May you let patience have its perfect work. May you find yourself living it day by day, doing what must be done, pressing on. :) Amen, amen, and aaaameeen to what He has for you!! I'm excited for yuh

I only hope the best for you, brother!

With love, your sister, Ephy

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you, that you may follow God's will for your life and that you will find peace and joy in it. God bless

R

redemption

Awesome praise the Lord! Do what the Holy Spirit leads you to do & do read the book "you were born for this" I think David wilkenson or Bruce wilkenson author... just cause it came to my mind for you. Bless your heart!!! :)

F

FatnWeak

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I have confirm my baptism with the Pastor and Elders of my church for the next week. I pray for the Holy Spirit to use me like on the day of Pentecost, I want to draw others to the Lord, I hope that the Lord works through me. That I may be His instrument. God Bless all of you!

ACTS 2: 17,18
"
In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy"

S

shekaniah

Prayer has been sent...
God bless you with all your hearts disires to please Him!

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
... I am thinking about rebaptism ...
Why are you considering "rebaptism"? Who suggested that you do that? If your first baptism was valid, then there's no reason to ask to be baptized once again. No amount of water will get you and keep you right with God.
Eph.4

[5] One Lord, one faith, one baptism

Y

yoej_ogart

tribesman is right, dude.. a lot of people do it thinking that's what rededicates themselves to Him when really, it's the renewing of your mind.

R

redemption

He is correct in scripture. In spirit though you know your heart at the time of baptism and your understanding at the time of baptism. If you wish to do this as an outward expression of your new found dedication to the Lord I'm sure this could only be pleasing to the Lord.

The Legalism of it is only once to Baptism. The Lord knows your heart and wont condemn this. Seek the Lord when you get up in the morning daily and throughout the day talk to him. Bless your heart as you travel closer in relationship with our beautiful and precious Lord who is so very pleased right now and all of the angels in heaven rejoice!!!

F

FatnWeak

Yes, I believe you are all correct about the one baptism, and I do want to show it as an outward expression and this time I know I'm doing it from my heart for the Lord and I will make my vow to stay faithful, do His will, and praise the Lord forever.

M

Miguel7

Brother, there is a God annointed strength waiting to come out of you. Giving your heart to the Lord is a sign of courage and trust.

I pray the Lord meet you in the place and the day you are baptized. Amen.

F

FatnWeak

Brother, there is a God annointed strength waiting to come out of you. Giving your heart to the Lord is a sign of courage and trust.

I pray the Lord meet you in the place and the day you are baptized. Amen.
Thank you Miguel7, I really hope in God that He will use me, first breaking my curse of shy and timidness in public speaking so I can preach the word of God to multitudes of people, thank you for the encouragement

R

redemption

God will be glorified in your weakness. Praise the Lord :)

M

Miguel7

YW, though you may feel diferently, you are not cursed. When you accepted Jesus into your heart, all curses were broken/ paid for. What we need to do, is walk in that freedom. Also, your Heavenly Father has not given you a spirit/mindset of fear, of man or rejection, unto bondage, but of power, love and a sound mind.

May His abundant blessings be upon you...

Thank you Miguel7, I really hope in God that He will use me, first breaking my curse of shy and timidness in public speaking so I can preach the word of God to multitudes of people, thank you for the encouragement