Glad to meet you all!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Givemestrengh

Hello everyone! I am 26 years old and have a 4 year old little girl. My husband recently decided he wanted a divorce so I am struggling with that right now. I get lonely at night so I thought I'd come and fellowship with some fellow Christians. Looking forward to talking to you all.

D

dustin

hi welcome too cc im dustin

G

gr8ful1

Looking forward to talking to you all.
Welcome! I'm new to this site myself. I wish you all the best and pray that God continues to bless you in the midst of the storm.

B

BellaFlor

Welcome!

I really hope this site will be of Great help for you through this Hard Time!
And that you will be making many new and good friends too!

God keep you, strenghten you, and bless you!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi and welcome, Im sorry that you have to have this sorrow in your life. I will keep you in my prayers. I really like your quote, be still and know I am God. It is one that he reminds me of alot. In those words are a great peace. again welcome. God bless, pickles

V

viktorius

Hello!! It's nice to meet you! I'm new here too! and a single mother of 2 wonderful children also... divorced also...wow we have so much in common!! *