Global warming or upcoming ice age

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 18, 2023
We communicate in language. You do not say the climate has changed because it is hot today, or snows in April.

However, they don't want to say "dramatic weather" because they will be dismissed. But saying a dramatic change in the climate this year is phony baloney, every scientist should know that because it is Climatology 101.
that doesn't answer the question I asked you

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yes it does. You are saying that a weather event this year will dramatically impact climate change, a number that will be calculated by averaging a 100 year time span. But what about next years numbers, how can I know if climate change has changed till I take that into account?

We don't look at individual events as impacting climate until we have had a chance to average them in. We had several major hurricanes in the US in the last few decades and yet none of them when averaged in had an impact on climate indicating "climate change".

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Aren't you embarrassed by all the bogus predictions made by Climate change alarmists? You would think by now instead of telling us the rate "is going to rise" dramatically they would be pointing to data showing that it "had risen dramatically". It is always "this year is going to be so bad then you will know".

According to Al Gore Miami should be under water by now. According to AOC we should all be gasping for breath and near death by now.

Where is the shame and repentance for being false prophets?

Al Gore's "an inconvenient truth" came out in 2006 and was based on data prior to that. You now have 20 years of data since that movie, go ahead, analyze that data instead of giving us more false predictions.

AOC asks if it is still OK to have children. That is who you are associated with.

Dec 18, 2023
Aren't you embarrassed by all the bogus predictions made by Climate change alarmists? You would think by now instead of telling us the rate "is going to rise" dramatically they would be pointing to data showing that it "had risen dramatically". It is always "this year is going to be so bad then you will know".

According to Al Gore Miami should be under water by now. According to AOC we should all be gasping for breath and near death by now.

Where is the shame and repentance for being false prophets?

Al Gore's "an inconvenient truth" came out in 2006 and was based on data prior to that. You now have 20 years of data since that movie, go ahead, analyze that data instead of giving us more false predictions.

AOC asks if it is still OK to have children. That is who you are associated with.
Where going of track here.

Scientists are worried and concerned because if the temperatures of the oceans don't fall down this year it means that there could be a dramatic acceleration in climate change this year the world has never seen I'm one year

The evidence that they have accumulated seems to suggest that the temperatures of the oceans are not going to cool down this year.

Dec 18, 2023
Heres the video again @ZNP

So scientist are concerned the ocean temperatures are not going to fall this year for many reasons, which I'm willing to discuss based on evidence of the scientist reports.

I'm not willing to discuss them on personal opinion.

Ok so scientist have evidence that dramatic water shift from over 2010 giga tonnes of water being pumped up from the ground, ( water shift) has caused slowing of the earths rotation

And also melting ice to the point where there not sure this much ice has ever melted before. ( Water shift) Has caused slowing of the earth rotation

This could increase instability further, so much so that a dramatic acceleration of climate change the world has never seen could happen this year.

So this is the scientist saying in one year we could witness a dramatic new phase of climate change the world has never seen.

So the scientist are not looking at the past 100 years,..there calculating there predictions on this year's if oceans don't cool

Dec 18, 2023
Znp finds me boring but replies to my post 🙂

Seems a bit odd to me that.

Well as boring as I may be to him

I know what to do when I'm bored and that is stroll on

This one certainly is not boring

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Instead of talking about what is happening, like this:

In the last week there have been 65 Earthquakes that are 5.0 or larger (significant earthquakes).

The same week in 2004 we have had 30 earthquakes that are 5.0 or greater.

The same week in 1984 was 38 earthquakes that were 5,0 or greater

The same week in 1964 was 24 earthquakes that were 5,0 or greater

The same week in 1944 was 1 earthquake that was 5,0 or greater

Now a 5.0 is greater than the 4.8 that hit NY, earthquakes this big make the newspaper.

This is an incredible increase in earthquakes worldwide regardless of how you filter them. Not this year after year telling you about what terrible thing is about to happen, why don't we actually look at what is happening. Why? Because it doesn't fit their narrative. No one is going to spend $5 trillion on lightbulbs and electric cars because of earthquakes.

Dec 18, 2023
Instead of talking about what is happening, like this:

In the last week there have been 65 Earthquakes that are 5.0 or larger (significant earthquakes).

The same week in 2004 we have had 30 earthquakes that are 5.0 or greater.

The same week in 1984 was 38 earthquakes that were 5,0 or greater

The same week in 1964 was 24 earthquakes that were 5,0 or greater

The same week in 1944 was 1 earthquake that was 5,0 or greater

Now a 5.0 is greater than the 4.8 that hit NY, earthquakes this big make the newspaper.

This is an incredible increase in earthquakes worldwide regardless of how you filter them. Not this year after year telling you about what terrible thing is about to happen, why don't we actually look at what is happening. Why? Because it doesn't fit their narrative. No one is going to spend $5 trillion on lightbulbs and electric cars because of earthquakes.
increases earth quakes as alo been linked to human activity taking all natural resources out of the ground.
Gravity holes in the earth have also been linked to all the natural resources taken out of the earth.

heres an inside story from scientists.

ill have a better one tomorrow 🙂

Dec 18, 2023
Something else may be speeding up as a result of global warming,..

A trigger where the earth starts to warm the earth, and accelerate,.

Scientist all-round the world are very unsure why the earth is accelerating faster than predictions.

The earth warming the earth is on the cards,..a trigger that's been linked to Global warming. This scientist has warned against it for the last 50 years.

The question is will it trigger a world wide ice age,.and what could we see before that happens.

Part 1 of two.