Glory to God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 21, 2009
Admin Options

I was at worship praying in the spirit. It's hard to describe but a beam of power came from heaven and was going into my heart. I asked the Lord what was happening because I knew nothing was wrong with my heart. This power, like a funnel kept coming into my heart. I kept praying in the spirit. After we had bible study. I went home and was going to watch a movie to put me to sleep. I don't usually get on the computer at night. The Lord told me to check my messages. There was a message from a friend, a pastor in India. His Mom was in the hospital doing very bad and needed a new heart. Instead of the movie I knew the Lord was using me because I am a prayer warrior and he can depend on me. So I went on praying in the spirit for a long time. Then the prayers turned into singing in the spirit with great joy. I knew the Lord had intervined and she would be fine. I got a message this morning that all the sudden everything was fine and they were sending her home. Praise and glory to the healer Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

pinkstix56

AMEN thats good :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Amen and yipee! I just love hearing of Our Lord Jesus's miricals. Ill keep her in my prayers. God bless, pickles