Lord, we lift you high in our hearts and praise you with our voices and deeds! thank you father for showing us all, that loving and accepting one another regardless of our station in life. teach us all tolerance and mercy when our enemies surround us and try to steal and crush your godly influence in our hearts!
forgive us father for our failings and flaws as we await your return with hope and triumph, lift us up and prepare our hearts for your reign as King forever, and help us to fight for you with great strength, in a world where many seem to want to forget you, I will never forget you, because I love you, you lord, are the greatest hero of my life!! amen forever!
forgive us father for our failings and flaws as we await your return with hope and triumph, lift us up and prepare our hearts for your reign as King forever, and help us to fight for you with great strength, in a world where many seem to want to forget you, I will never forget you, because I love you, you lord, are the greatest hero of my life!! amen forever!