"The love of God is unconditional love, Agape love...........however we are charged to display this Agape love towards others. And men especially are charged in Scripture to display this Agape love towards their wives."
Someone else also said:
View attachment 110309
Hera is what I said:
- God´s love is CONDITIONAL, yet I only see it shown on the NT:
According to Jesus´:
Joh16:27 For the Father himself gives his love to you, because you have given your love to me and have had faith that I came from God.
Accordingto John´s:
Joh3:16 For God had such love for the world that He gave his only Son, so that whoever has faith in him may not come to destruction but have eternal life.
1Jn4:9 And the love of God was made clear to us when he sent his only Son into the world so that we might have life through him.
Accordingto Paul´s:
2Co9:7 Let each man do according as he hath purposed in his heart: not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
- Jesus´ love is conditional, also:
Joh14:15 If you have love for me, you will keep my laws.
Joh14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. (*)
(*)Note: It´s rare that here, Jesus did not mention the "trinitarian”doctrine; but two persons.
Joh15:10 If you keep my laws, you will be ever in my love, even as I have kept my Father's laws, and am ever in his love.
Joh14:21 He who has my laws and keeps them, he it is who has love for me: and he who has love for me will be loved by my Father, and I will have love for him and will let myself be seen clearly by him.
Credits:
Post # 9
http://christianchat.com/christian-...sful-marriage-within-kingdom.html#post1973593