God’s COVID-19 Jubilee Dever Gadol (Plague) - Death For Death

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Most would recognize a prophet in this day and time as much as they would an angel unawares.

Most go around claiming all things of God are non-existent or never existed. Most hate Jesus existed, they hate the Holy Bible exists, and they hate all things God.
you need to calm down

you just might be painting yourself with the very broad brush you are manipulating

Aug 13, 2013
Let's try this again, with the satire removed... so you won't be distracted.

c.) It allows YOU to lift yourself above everyone else, by making narcissistic and aggrandized claims of yourself

This isn't how orthodox Christians do Bible interpretation, this is how nutters start cults..
you said all that only to end with the judgment and satire you fail to remove

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
you said all that only to end with the judgment and satire you fail to remove
The final statement wasn't satire.
Historically, your brand of exegesis is exactly how nutters start cults.

If you take verses COMPLETELY out of context, INJECT ridiculous false meaning into scripture, and then CLAIM to be a PROPHET and mislead people... any critique of mine is far more kind than what God says about it.

And let's not forget, you haven't refuted my rebuttal of your false claims, because you cannot.
You cannot offer a logical refutation... all you can do is call me a meanie.
Golly.
Calling me a meanie is not an argument, and it isn't a defense... it generally means a person has lost the debate.