God always have a ram in the bush

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

confusion1986

Good morning CC family!! God is so good and so kind. In spite of my journey of mishap God has not forgotten me. In the beginning we I came to this site, I was lonely and felt very unloved. Also was homeless and jobless. Although, I am still going through, God has provided for my family a home and I have a sense of love from Jesus in my heat. In time I know He will provide me with a job and I will be able to go and get my children soon from my parents. Yesterday I met a woman named Linda, who had lost her home in a fire and two years ago in that same home her son was killed. I believe that my journey was a way of God getting me to meet this lady and offer her some words of encouragement. I pray for Linda that God be with her family. And due t seeing so many homeless people out where we are now, the realization of how blessed we really are has come to me. God bless and everyone and thank God for each day you can wake up and see your family or wake up and have a home or job to go to.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Good morning CC family!! God is so good and so kind. In spite of my journey of mishap God has not forgotten me. In the beginning we I came to this site, I was lonely and felt very unloved. Also was homeless and jobless. Although, I am still going through, God has provided for my family a home and I have a sense of love from Jesus in my heat. In time I know He will provide me with a job and I will be able to go and get my children soon from my parents. Yesterday I met a woman named Linda, who had lost her home in a fire and two years ago in that same home her son was killed. I believe that my journey was a way of God getting me to meet this lady and offer her some words of encouragement. I pray for Linda that God be with her family. And due t seeing so many homeless people out where we are now, the realization of how blessed we really are has come to me. God bless and everyone and thank God for each day you can wake up and see your family or wake up and have a home or job to go to.
Sometimes God will allow us to lose everything so that we can get to know him and be grateful for the little we have. satan will often times bless people with success money power and a good life so that they will have no need of God and will never find him until its too late.

A lot of times less is more

C

confusion1986

True. Without giving God glory it defeats our purpose.