God bless Germany .Brave German Christian woman, defends Christianity .

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

doulos

You talk like all muslims deny that Jesus was the messiah of the Jews.
It is not about whether they believe He was the Messiah of the Jews but whether or not He is their Messiah as well as everyone else who places their faith in Him.. It’s about whether or not they believe He is THE ONLY begotten Son of God.
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
How can one who does not truly believe that Christ is THE ONLY begotten Son, the Messiah sent to save those who believe know Him? If they do not know Him they cannot know the Father!

You talk like every muslim who has committed murder has done so from religious instruction, and every christian who has committed murder has done so out of self defense.
Either you did not understand what I posted are you are deliberately trying to misrepresent what I said. You need to recognise that killing in defense of others or yourself is not murder. You also need to recognise that if a Christian does commit a murder he is going against what Christ and Scripture teach and as a result he or she will be judged accordingly. Remember being Christian does not make one perfect or incapable of sin. What it does mean is that if they truly repent they will be forgiven. Let’s not forget that many claim Christianity while not actually being Christians, so just because a murder is committed by someone claiming Christianity does not necessarily mean it was actually a Christian that committed murder.

On the other hand while not all murders committed by muslims are based on religious instructions, the vast majority are. When a muslim murders someone for refusing to submit to islam are they doing as muhammad instructed? Sure they are. When a muslim murders another muslim for the crime of apostosy are they doing as muhammad instructed? Sure they are. When a muslim does an honor killing (murder) is that doing as muhammad instructed? Sure it is!

You speak like every 'muslim' (simply on the premise that they have that religious title) is exactly the same.
They either follow muhammad’s instructions or they don’t. If they don’t follow muhammads instructions then they risk being murdered for the crime of apostosy.

I have muslim friends who think that the current jihadist movement (jihad denotes 'religious struggle') is an absolutely ridiculous misinterpretation of the koran. Many of them in fact believe that the 'jihad' has nothing to do with conversion, rather that it is an 'inner struggle'. The saying 'fight with others, there are no winners, fight with yourself, you may truly find the truth', comes to mind.
Then either they are an apostate muslim or they are lying in order to get you to accept islam (called taqiyya) which is what muhammed did and also instructed his followers (not God’s) to do.

You speak like every muslim on Earth denies Jesus words. They do not.
Considering that what Christ taught is the exact opposite of what muhammad taught, then it is obvious if they are following muhammad they are denying what Christ said and taught. Once again I suggest you take a moment and look at islam The Opposite <click

Muslims I know will quote the koran, and often the bible, just for illustration, both of which verify the virginal conception, which verify that Jesus is the messiah of the Jewish scripts, which verify that God spoke into Mary and Jesus simply 'was', inside Mary.

And yet they deny that Christ is the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What you don't understand is that 'son', is a term that many people use ignorantly of one another's interpretations of it. Jesus himself, (in the bible) observes that many times, people have been called 'sons of God', or 'gods', in Jewish tradition, and Jesus used this to his advantage when he taught. They were called so since they are creations of God, made in God's image. Many of the prophets were titled as such things. Children of God, 'sons of God', and 'gods'.
All believers are sons of God but there is only one begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The muslim would also agree that Jesus was in fact conceived without sex, that God spoke him into existence inside his mother's womb (the same way he spoke Adam into existence from the dust).
Mohammed tells the muslim followers 'it does not become God to father a son'. This is a statement of human conception. We think of fathering as having had sex with a woman and fathered a child by conventional biological means. But Jesus wasn't that.
If God impregnated Mary regardless of the method then God is Christs Father and begat Him. Adam on the other hand was created not begotten, big difference! Yet to this day muhammads followers deny that Christ is the only begotten Son of God.

This isn't a denial that Jesus is 'son of God' in the way that many of the Jewish prophets were sons of God, nor that Jesus is the Messiah of the Jews, nor that Jesus was conceived without sex, nor that Jesus was morally infallible and was never rightly rebuked for any 'sin'. The muslim won''t deny any of these things.
As I said before regardless of the method used God did impregnate Mary so Christ is the begotten Son of God. Yet 1.5 billion people have been taught to believe, that if they were to make that Christian confession that Jesus is the Son of God, they would be committing the most egregious, most heinous, and ONLY UNFORGIVABLE sin before muhammad's god "Allah" ("shirk"). Thus 1/4 of mankind are compelled to believe that raping a little child, or murdering an innocent human being in cold blood for no reason at all, would be lesser sins than if a follower of muhammad were to confess that Jesus is the begotten Son of God. The perfection of the spirit of antichrist in muhammad's followers.

They simply deny that Jesus was a 'son' in the sense that many people view 'sons'. They simply don't see Jesus as a 'biological' son. He is a 'child of God' to them, in the way that Adam was a son of God, or that humans are children of God.
Regardless of the method God chose to impregnate Mary is irrelevant, what matters is that God did impregnate Mary so Christ is the only begotten Son of God. Adam was created not begotten, the prophets and other sons of God were not begotten by God so while they are sons of God they are not THE ONLY begotten Son of God.

Jesus is the infallible brother, the perfect example of morality, the most loved creation of God to them, in a sense, since he was the one most in line with God's will,
Christ was much more then that He was God manifest in the flesh. He is the only intercessor between man and God

and the only child of God who was fully begotten.
Yet for a muslim to admit that Christ is the begotten Son of God is to commit an unpardonable sin even worse then murder or raping and killing a child etc…

The bible says;

As it is written in the second Psalm: "'You are my son; today I have become your father.'

This passage is talking about Jesus. 'To me he shall be a son, and to him I shall be a father'.
Lets look at what the verse actually says not what some muslim apologist who improperly distorts the verse to fit his agenda says.
Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Once again this shows Christ is the begotten Son and as John 3:16 tells us there is only one begotten Son of God.

The Koran uses psalms. So it is preposterous to say that a muslim doesn't see this verse above about Jesus.
And yet for a muslim to admit Christ is the begotten Son of God is to commit islam’s unpardonable sin. Go figure!

They dimply don't see it in the light that christians do. A man who has not actually biologically 'fathered' a child, can still be a 'father' to him. God did not biologically 'father' Jesus, since God and Mary did not have sex. The idea is kind of ridiculous.
Regardless of the method if God impregnated Mary then Christ is begotten by God

God spoke, and Jesus was. He 'created' Jesus, like he 'created' Adam.
Adam was not begotten he was created. Christ was begotten they are not the same.

Adam is a son of God, a child of God. And in this sense, the muslim will understand Jesus as such. They just don't see him as 'biological son', or 'part of trinity'.

The Koran says 'the Jews and christians say 'we are the chosen children of Allah, we are his beloved ones'. Say 'why then does he still chastise you for your sins?' Nay, you are all human beings, of all those He has created. He forgives who he forgives and punishes likewise. To Him belong the heavens and the earth and all between them, and to him all will return'.

This is simply a statement of human equality. Everyone, regardless of what they 'are', sins and sees the consequences of sin. If a christian cheats on his wife, he reaps what he sows. If a muslim cheats on her husband, she reaps what she sows.

They aren't as ignorant as you seem to profess, not all of them at least. They only view the concept of 'children of God' differently.
Those who deny God has a begotten Son are denying Christ therefore they are antichrists and doomed to perditon unless they repent. The sons of God are not equal to the begotten Son of God it isn’t about equality.

Anyway, it's for you to take or leave. Whether you agree with it or not isn't why I'm saying it. I don't necessarily agree with it either. I don't need to believe it, you don't need to believe it, but I can understand it. At least perhaps you might understand it more too.
You’ve learned the lies of islamic apologetics well. Are you sure you aren’t a muslim using taqiya in a poor attempt to mislead Christtians?

If you choose to follow an ubsubstantiated 23 year record of a 7[SUP]th[/SUP] century, illiterate, lying, theiving, murdering, child doing (per islam’s own writings) false prophet called muhammad and his thinly repackaged pagan moon God allah that is your right.

As for me I will believe the 1600 year record substantiated by numerous prophets and Christ, God’s only begotten Son.

Christ was the only one who ever lived a perfect sinless life yet muslims do not believe Christ’s own words where He said He is the intercessor between man and God.
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Yet muslims believe one who islam’s own writings say is a liar, theif, murdering, child doing person when he says he is the intercessor between man and God. Does that sound logical to you?

Don’t take my word, don’t take the words of a muslim. Study the Scriptures, study the quran, hadiths etc… and decide for yourself. After all it is up to each of us to work out our own salvation.

Php_2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

As you are led friend, as you are led, just be careful who’s doing the leading!