God bless you all

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
I believe it is important to remember that we are all brothers and sisters in the Lord. We all have the same Father. We all enjoy the same salvation. We all enjoy the same Scriptures. At the end of all our conversations and discussions we should always remember that the people here are children of God. We are born again. We are the Church. We have all been purchased by the blood of Jesus. I do not always agree with everyone but that's not the most important thing. We all might disagree on something but we are brothers and sisters. Biological brothers and sisters are not that different; they do not always agree. But just as families share the holidays, we share the communion of our Lord. We share the same hope in eternal salvation through Jesus. I believe we should look past our differences and love each other. We can disagree and still have respect for one another. God bless you all. It is great to be here and speak to other Christians. God bless the brotherhood and sisterhood in Christ.

B

Bloodwashed

I could not agree with you more! I've probly been guilty of not always being loving and kind. Sorry! In His Love--Mark--

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
amen! we,myself included, sometimes get so intense about proving our point we forget that we are brothers and sisters in Christ.