God came into my heart!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MonicaR

Everyone I just wanted to share that I accepted God into my life, into my heart today at church. I went to church with my family and i asked for prayer with everything that i've been going through. I broke down and let everything out, i gave it all to God and asked for him to save my soul. I'm proud of what i finally did today. And I just wanted to share this with everyone here too.

M

machew

That's awesome Monica!

I remember when I first made a serious commitment to Jesus. I remember when I tangibly felt His Love for me for the first time. I remember when I made poor lifestyle decisions after receiving Jesus into my life, and how He was always near me, ready with His hand out every day waiting for me to give up the worldly things I decided to clutch on to, and how freeing it was to finally rededicate myself to Him. All I can say is that being a Christian is one of the hardest yet most rewarding decisions I have ever made. When I really got to know Jesus as more than a distant person and God who only hears my prayers; and really intentionally sought after Him to know His Presence and Love, I have never been able, nor desire to go back to the world. It wasn't easy but well worth the price I paid. I can honestly say after more than 8 years that I wouldn't accept any amount of money or worldly possession to give up what I have in God now.

May God Bless you with abundant Grace to cultivate an intimate relationship with Him :)

Last edited:
S

SeekinHIM

Welcome into the KINGDOM OF GOD.........

Precious Sister,

I am overjoyed to hear this, and the Word says that the ANGELS rejoice around the THRONE of GOD when one soul repents, and accepts JESUS as Savior...............

I am praising GOD with you................There's a big party around the THRONE of GOD, and your decision is the reason.............

SeekinHIM

G

greatkraw

Happy birthday Monica:D:D:D:D

G

glenwood74

Congratulations on your new life! May the Lord shine His countenance upon you, and bless you beyond measure! They're throwing a party in heaven today!

M

MonicaR

Thank you everyone for your replies. I already feel his blessing because i have this sense of peace in my heart now that i've been trying desperately to find.

B

butterflymom3

For now we really live, since you are standing firm in the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 3:8

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions- it is by grace you have been saved. Ephesians 2:4,5

There were so many scriptures in the book of Ephesians I wanted to share with you, but I just picked one. If you haven't already, and even if you have I reccomend all new believers, and those who have re-dedicated their lives to God to read Ephesians. It is a short 6 chapter book of the bible, but powerful! God bless you and your family!

J

jesus_be4_religion

Welcome into the KINGDOM OF GOD.........

Precious Sister,

I am overjoyed to hear this, and the Word says that the ANGELS rejoice around the THRONE of GOD when one soul repents, and accepts JESUS as Savior...............

I am praising GOD with you................There's a big party around the THRONE of GOD, and your decision is the reason.............

SeekinHIM
Amen God Bless and welcome to the most awesome family in the world!!!!!

D

Dread_Zeppelin

MonicaR! I am soooo happy that you have found the meaning of life. Remember that being a Christian is a wonderful experience but it can also be hard. That is why the Bible is so important and studying the Word of God gives us strength and understanding in an otherwise messed up world. Make sure you make a close relationship with an experienced believer to help answer questions! Congratulations you just won the jackpot!

May 21, 2009
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!