God created human angels and animals..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sitwatcher

I just wanna know if there is something else..

W

wwjd_kilden

Light? Time?

S

sitwatcher

Are there any creatures that God created?

W

wwjd_kilden

I cannot remember any passages suggesting there are other creatures. It speaks of the universe, but never of life being created other places.

S

sitwatcher

Therefore.. There are angels human and animal?

W

wwjd_kilden

Neither. But the bible never speaks of them being created either.

(They can take human form, but they are not humans. And they are definitely not animals)

C

CanadaNZ

Angels are neither human nor animal, take the descriptions of Angels through the bible, they don't sound like any human or animal I have ever seen.

U

Ugly

Angels are neither human nor animal, take the descriptions of Angels through the bible, they don't sound like any human or animal I have ever seen.
Was never said they were the same. He's asking if anything other than angels, humans and animals have been created. Just a lack of punctuation makes it trickier to read.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Yep, there are robots, martians, cyborgs, aliens, dinasour rex and homer simpson
But seriously, yes there are more, in revelation the bible talks about the twenty four elders and the four beasts, we do not know yet, many of the things created.

S

sitwatcher

I just want to clarify my understanding about this passage "Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save. Psalm 146:3" I just want to know about other beings. Because this verse for me, it directly points about Jesus being God because if we consider Him as a mere human who saves.. Then your salvation is a false belief. Because mortal men cannot save... Therefore salvation can never come from animals nor angels but only from God. Jesus saves therefore Jesus is God.. AMEN???

S

shininglight

I just want to clarify my understanding about this passage "Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save. Psalm 146:3" I just want to know about other beings. Because this verse for me, it directly points about Jesus being God because if we consider Him as a mere human who saves.. Then your salvation is a false belief. Because mortal men cannot save... Therefore salvation can never come from animals nor angels but only from God. Jesus saves therefore Jesus is God.. AMEN???
Yes, no question about it. Amen

Dec 19, 2009