GOD CREATED THE EARTH AND HE SAID IT WAS GOOD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

asamanthinketh

i wish i had the ability and the strength to stand up to evil in my house, but when i defend and protect myself against evil spirits, which i have been taught by very knowledgable christians that evil spirits do exists

they automatically accuse me of being disrespectful, crazy, and all these other things

because they use me and they abuse me, and in their hearts want to make my life and laughing joke

they don't understand someone else's heart, they don't understand the GOD given life of someone else

they are just existing not even living

and want everything and anything to go their way, instead of the way that it needs to go for everyone involved

it is saddening for me to have knowledge of what is happening and to be defenseless against it

they don't understand how their ignorance hurts me, and harms my future, not their future, they are old, MY future,
they are just crotchy old people who have no heart, no love for anyone

J

jesus_be4_religion

You seem mad all the time but fail to listen to people. How are you going to get help if you really dont want it.

W

Wootie

It sounds like to me they are doing a good job of distracting you from God's plan by making you bitter at them and toward yourself. How are you going to do God's work-whether it be there or anywhere else with a bitter/hard heart? I am sure that life there sucks, but it could be worse. Keep your heart soft and your head hard & I am sure you will prevail as long as you hold tightly to God through it all. Bless you

H

Harley_Angel

Stop wishing for the ability and strength, and just start having it. Think of it this way, if you pray to God for the ability to stand up to them, the strength and means to do it, He'll give it to you. Now by saying you don't have it, it means you are not accepting God's gift. You are an adult woman. There is NOTHING stopping you from going out, getting a job, moving, leaving, and shutting the door on them. There are so many venues for women to go through to get free or nearly free educations, to find places to live, etc. So what's REALLY stopping you?

N

naomibelieves

Dear asamanthinketh,

I really understand that it is hard for you to concentrate on positive things, if people around you degrade you and tell you negative things. As far as I understood from your previous posts, those are your parents.

You know according to God's will, even if your parents don't fulfill their roles, you can't mistreat them.

My parents are authoritarian as well. And i used to be harsh, and it took time for me to realize that by me being respectful to them, it surprises them. When they want to agrue, I just do not answer and ask God to help me choose the right words to answer or at all keep silent.

Then, people become harsh, when they have a difficult life. Remember, how Naomi changed her name to Mara?

Pray to God to claim these people to himself, as they belong to HIM, there was a price paid for them through the blood of Jesus.

God is good. Remember that.

Aug 2, 2009
Are you actually looking for advice or just venting? I noticed that you don't usually respond to people's advice for you in other threads. Im not saying there's anything wrong with wanting to just vent but sometimes people put a lot of effort and energy into giving advice and it would help to know if its actually warranted or not. I know its none of my business but your pleas have really gotten my attention and I have put much effort and prayer into trying to help you but if you are just venting I would like to know.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2009
i`m not seeking anything back like some other people does,i`m not saying that what other people seeks after they post an advice is bad,but for me that is not,the most important thing,for me the most important thing is to give and knowing that what i got to give,i know that i did receive it first,and that is from God thats y it says give by grace what u have receive by grace,we think that what we pray for is what we are going to get,and no doubt we will,but the thing is that we are not going to obtain it,the way we think we will,because in order for u to get in shape u have to work out and more u work out,the better results u get,so if u want to have strength how do u think u are going to get,or how do u think people that is going to war gets prepare to it,is not like they im going to way because i`m ready for it,no is not like that u are supposed to train first and u are ready.please don`t question Gods works because of the works of men,there is a big differences.we go through many different things and we all have good examples in the scriptures,in how to do good and love God above all things.about spirits there no doubt that they do exist and the only way get rid of them is by the truth confess what u are in christ and they will go away because christ says im the truth,so start confessing that what u are in christ.