God draws us ALL to Him (This IS how we become 'God's elect') What event drew you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
This is not testimony of being 'reborn' necessarily, it can be you being drawn back to God from backsliding, or, just thinking we were holier than Thou and God turned us around :)

Deadtosin gave perfect witness of not his coming to Christ and being reborn but a time wghere God kind of handled deadtosin like He did Job, in chapter 38, where God shouted down from the sky at Job to REMEMBER who made him. Right, deadto sin?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy all's witness, they ALL are touching accounts of the Truth drawing them in to Him and they's experiehces speak of the hand of God intervention in their life, mine too :)

Job is one read where we can see how we are strengthened when we trust our Almighty Yahvah God always.

I know i'm weak and pray for strength, but i know if something happens then my Yahvah God knows i can come through it if I trust him always.

So if Almighty Yahvah God tells us to jump, don't ask how high, because you will jump as high as he wants just by jumping :)

And if he says move that mountain, don't consider how, because it will be by his power it be done not your own... if he says do it, then it can be done.

Glory to my Wonderful Almighty Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

G

GreenNnice

Job is one read where we can see how we are strengthened when we trust our Almighty Yahvah God always.

I know i'm weak and pray for strength, but i know if something happens then my Yahvah God knows i can come through it if I trust him always.

So if Almighty Yahvah God tells us to jump, don't ask how high, because you will jump as high as he wants just by jumping :)

And if he says move that mountain, don't consider how, because it will be by his power it be done not your own... if he says do it, then it can be done.

Glory to my Wonderful Almighty Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.
Amen, LoveMe1, we all need to hear this, for when we hear God's voice , we want to often consider all the possibilities when God just wants us to listen and go.

Samuel heard God as a young boy and he followed God and was a great prophet for God , not a,'minor prophet, but a 'major prophet.' :)

Esteem God with highest of reverence, perfectly work toward His goals for you, without trying to second-guess God. So...... staying on thread, somewhat :D , when your life takes a 'hit,' or something bad happens, count it all joy, this 'testing' of your faith will greatly bless you if you study Him then and believe in His perfect (I don't like the word 'best,' because with God in us, we can be perfect as He is perfect :) ) drawing, for it is going to be EXACTLY what is perfect for you. :)