God Has A Plan for Me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Loshi01

Apr 19, 2022
Hello! Today, I'd like to share a story from a point of view that, until this year, I hadn't considered.

Back when I was around 5 or 6, my family was very poor. We were poor enough that the government actually gave us money to buy basic food. My mom didn't have a good paying job and my dad, who was the person who had made money in the family, had to leave his job due to his mental illness.

I remember life being hard for everyone during that time. When my dad left his job I remember him screaming almost every minute. He said things at random times like "They're coming!" or "They're going to die!" with a terrified look on his face and a voice that sounded like pure pain. I remember hiding behind laundry baskets because I was scared and didn't know what was going on. He still shouts things like that today, but less often.

After a little bit, our family was poor enough that we needed to move. I remember asking my mom while she was packing up boxes "Mom, what are you doing?" and she responded "We're moving."

Just a day or two before we moved, however, my dad got some sort of money from the government. It was a massive amount of money. I don't quite remember why he got the check but it had to do with the mental illness. This money gave my mom enough time to find a good paying job, and she did. We're still getting checks from the government today for that reason. We're still living in the same house we did back then.

What I hadn't thought about until recent was the fact how, most of my friends and experiences I would have never met if it hadn't been for that check. And even more so, I don't think I would be Christian if I had moved.

What I've learnt from this is that God has a plan. Not just for me, but also for you. We don't know where he'll take us next but he has a plan for you. Even in the darkest times, remember that.

Jun 19, 2021
Hello! Today, I'd like to share a story from a point of view that, until this year, I hadn't considered.

Back when I was around 5 or 6, my family was very poor. We were poor enough that the government actually gave us money to buy basic food. My mom didn't have a good paying job and my dad, who was the person who had made money in the family, had to leave his job due to his mental illness.

I remember life being hard for everyone during that time. When my dad left his job I remember him screaming almost every minute. He said things at random times like "They're coming!" or "They're going to die!" with a terrified look on his face and a voice that sounded like pure pain. I remember hiding behind laundry baskets because I was scared and didn't know what was going on. He still shouts things like that today, but less often.

After a little bit, our family was poor enough that we needed to move. I remember asking my mom while she was packing up boxes "Mom, what are you doing?" and she responded "We're moving."

Just a day or two before we moved, however, my dad got some sort of money from the government. It was a massive amount of money. I don't quite remember why he got the check but it had to do with the mental illness. This money gave my mom enough time to find a good paying job, and she did. We're still getting checks from the government today for that reason. We're still living in the same house we did back then.

What I hadn't thought about until recent was the fact how, most of my friends and experiences I would have never met if it hadn't been for that check. And even more so, I don't think I would be Christian if I had moved.

What I've learnt from this is that God has a plan. Not just for me, but also for you. We don't know where he'll take us next but he has a plan for you. Even in the darkest times, remember that.
Amen , thank you for sharing, it’s amazing how God transforms us during those desert 🌵 times and suffering. All that makes us to humble ourselves and go closer to him and the way he teaches us during this time is “mind blowing “ we are so limited, we can not see or understand why , but later , we understand how caring , how protective, how lovely he is and he always have the best for us even when we can’t see it . Like job said he only knew God before by hearing but later he was able to see God how he really is . In my trials now and in my desert time even more understanding all that’s happening w me , one thing I know , he’s with me and he’s changing me deeply inside and making me to be more like him 🙌🏻 . Thank you for sharing

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Thank you for being you and for sharing."
'Praise God'

tenor9IYMK91O.gif :)