God has done great things for my daughter!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2013
The past couple of weeks I've prayed about reading the bible more with my daughter. We didn't do it at all in the past, and I've been burdened about it for a long time.
But the Lord came through.
My daughter is happy to hear about Jesus. She loves to hear about the old bible stories that we all know from Sunday School.
I am honored to be the first one to tell her about Paul the Apostle, one of my heroes.
I am honored to be the first to tell her about many things in the bible, including the city of New Jerusalem where we will live at the end of this time.
She is open to listening to all of this.
She holds the name of Jesus as precious.

However, she has not reached a point where she has seen herself as a sinner in need of salvation. She knows that Christ died for our sins, and that he is God, and that he lives at the right hand of the Father in Heaven. But she does not see herself as a sinner.

I trust that God will bring her to this understanding in his time though.
She is excited about going back to Sunday School.
Praise the Lord for what He has done for my daughter.