GOD HIDES HIMSELf

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I've always thought it must be to help us develop our faith. Faith is the evidence of things unseen.
 
Joidevivre;bt16525 said:
I've always thought it must be to help us develop our faith. Faith is the evidence of things unseen.


It makes those times when He does choose to reveal Himself to us that much more awesome!
 
Joidevivre;bt16525 said:
I've always thought it must be to help us develop our faith. Faith is the evidence of things unseen.
I've often thought the same, sure He could ensure we know He is around but then knowing Him wouldn't be a choice would it? He would have made the choice for us. There's no belief or faith in that. Remember when healing the sick Jesus always said "your faith has healed you".