god is good

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

do you love the lord

• I'm here if you need prayer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what is your new year revaluation

• what the book of the bible you love

• Total voters
L

latrice84

Hi my name is jamie I'm calling
in for prayer for my self and family that we
all stay close to the lord i pray for health
And stringht

R

Richie_2uk

God Bless. I pray that God will full fill your prayers and heal all your health problems. God bless. keep your focus on him, draw close to him. and let him lead your paths. God bless. In Jesus Name amen.

L

latrice84

Amen yes thank you sir for that prayer

J

jkalyna

yes and yes all the time Put the LOrd first, and believing for your needs to be met, Father shower your love and protection, care, and blessings on this family, in the name of Jesus, AMEN!