GOD IS*GREAT!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seza

Just like to say that GOD*IS*AWESOME! He works wonders. I would love to hear any great stories you guys have out there. Just to celebrate how good God is and how it is to be in his family.

Here is my story.
The last few days have been great for me and I thank God for how he is shaping my life. Since I was 17 I have been moving every 6 months at least (due to a lifechanging bad decision of moving out of home early) Now there is a clear opportunity for a new home AND job. Also the I have been grieving for three and a half months when someone very important to my life was absent. Now we have gotten back into contact and are friends again. GOD*IS*GREAT!!!!!!

B

Bethan

yeah! he sure is! Amen :) God saved me, he comforts me when im upset or been bad, he`s always there 4 me, he let`s me go to Church and send time with him xx I Love him so much xx i found God last year when i was a sinner (still am now) i ran away but police came and i believe it was a messasge and a sign from God that he loves and cares 4 me xx then i started to hear his voice :) it`s gr8 man xx really cool xx I hear voices so i have a rough time but God helps me out xx it`s amazing having God and Jesus in yr life xx i feel really blessed xx God bless u all <3
ps: im trying to pray bettr! xx lol :)

S

Seza

That is awesome! I found God last year too.

B

BeccaforJesus

Praise the Lord, He is good! He literally rescued me out of bondage. I can identify with all the promises He made about redeeming Israel... Read the Word, He is faithful and His promises stand forever!!