God Is Not The Father Of Everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

biscuit

"Symbolically," that is correct when you spoke of Satan being the father of the wicked.

Mar 12, 2014
There is a Father-son relationship between God and those who have chosen to become a Christian, Eph 1:5. God did not preordain who would or would not be a Christian for that is a freewill choice man must make.

Jan 24, 2009
Matthew 23:9
And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
You realize, of course, this is to be obeyed in a spiritual sense?

My biological dad is my father. The United States has Founding Fathers. The church has Fathers. I don't think it was a bunch of Satanic heathens who suggested we celebrate the blessing of a father on Father's Day.

Acts 7 should be thrown out of the Bible(or Matthew 23) if we are completely forbidden to use the word "father" of anyone except God the Father, as the two chapters would otherwise contradict. The same Greek word "pater" is used in Matt 23:9 and in Acts 7.

:)