God is Patient.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

God is Patient. And I have need of patience to do the will of God!!!

When I first was drawn to him, I could talk about hours and hours for days and days with no sleep about him! About his goodness and his grace and mercy.

I remember it, when he was teaching me as he still does, I spoke of what he taught me. And I could see a hunger in the people. I saw a hunger and a thirst for something more!! You know what, THEY DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO GO TO SLEEP!!! NEITHER DID I!!

I remember, that one time my cousin and I spoke of the Lord for almost the whole day, and the only thing that prevented us was that we had to go. GO WHERE!??

Where two or three are gathered in his name, he is there with them. Where do I have to go but to be in his presence? Even her son spoke, and had questions, a very inquisitive boy, with MUCH understanding. I pray those words will be with him forever!!!

God is patient in his love with me. No one can put out this fire in me!! NO ONE!!

But I want to be settles, in that wisdom I see where I am a little unstable. THE PATIENCE AND TEMPERANCE OF GOD!!

Yes, this is where I need to be. HOW LONG LORD WILL YOU HIDE YOUR FACE FROM ME!!

I want to say it, but that is not where I want to remain. I want to say. THOUGH YOU HIDE YOUR FACE FROM ME, I WILL SEEK YOUR FACE!! SO THAT YOU WILL LOOK ON ME AND SMILE!! AND NOT TURN ME AWAY IN SHAME!!

The beauty of Christ is what I want to see EVERY DAY!! The gentle Spirit of God!! THE PERFECT LOVE OF GOD IN ME!!

That is my goal. And it is Jesus Christ who can accomplish this in me! I know it, I believe it, and if it is to be received, I RECEIVE IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY! NOTHING LINGERING!

MAY JESUS BLESS YOU.

A

AnandaHya

2 Peter 1

5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, 6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.

10 Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble; 11 for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.