GOD is Sovereign

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
With all the hustle and bustle in daily life, It feels like i am about to burst from a physical, mental, and emotional overload, but it's just so wonderful how GOD has kept me strong admist all the adversity and stressors in life. this time, i want to share with my friends, one of the songs that i usually listen to when i feel down.

STAND STILL
The Isaacs

The Father has a plan.
Though it's hard to see it now.
You feel you're walking all alone,
But He is there no doubt.
When the storm around you rages,
And you're tossed to and fro
When you're faced with life's decisions,
Not sure which way to go...

Stand still and let God move,
Standing still is hard to do,
When you feel you have reached the end,
He'll make a way for you,
Stand still and let God move.

When the enemy surrounds you,
And the walls are closing in,
When the tide is swiftly rising,
And you wonder where He's been,
Friend, there never was a moment,
That His arms weren't reaching out,
You can rest assured and be secure,
God is moving right now...

When you feel you have reached the end,
He'll make a way for you,
Stand still and let God move.
The answer will come,
But only in His time!

Stand still and let God move,
Stand still and let God move...

this is song is so comforting and reassuring... it reminds me of that verse in Psalm 46:10, "be still, and know that HE is GOD!"

G

That is a Awesome Message. Thank you for sharing

G

JUST LIKE A LIGHT FROM THE POEM. AWESOME.