god is there no matter what happenned to you i am a testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 22, 2013
hey,
if your reading this its because you sufferred a lot just let me tell you something, my story:
when i was 6 years old my parents divorced my father was christian but my mother didnt want to,, so they divorced my lil sister sara was just born when they did i was 6 years old and i deseperd kinda cause im the middle child of 2 other sisters one thats 24 years old now and one that is 14 now. thats just the beginning of my story :) keep reading...
at the age of 12 years old i went in highshcool but was rejected a lot the first year and not saying that my primar school was easy was rejected a lot there too had bad notes because i couldnt concentrate on shcool because i felt rejected and hated all the time, okay so in highshcool i was too the first year the second year wich i had to remake my primar 6th grade plus my higshcool one. then the other year finnaly i was brave and made some friends for couple of months i was kinda popular and finally loved but that didnt last very long because it was not from god ..but from you know who..and i was hurt again even worse my best friend brother was my first love at 14 years old and i was destroyed in my heart because of that but the enemy is Wise you have to be carrefull he knows what hes douing trust me. after i never had really good grades in shcool because i was more concentrated on others love and attention then on my grades ...at 15 years old i had my first huge panic attack a had to sleep in my mothers bed for a week thats how much i was scared ! and because i dropp out of shcool for 6 months i was all upsidown my mother didnt want me to stop but i was too much hurt Inside i didnt wanna go back there,, so my father that is christian took me at his home but at that time i was craving for that feeling of love and affection i knew at 14 so i went on website chat websites to find older men that could give me that love my father was scared so he called the social services and i was put in a youth center for one full year you know the prison but for minors ...afetr that awfull year of self discipline in june 2010 my father began to take me back slowly at his house but i was shocked because my mother was very sick and weak the mother i knew super strong was gone. july 9th 2010 she passed a way. i was destroyed again. but my father told methat i shouldnt worry because she accepted jésus before she died! right like its gonna help my heart! at that time i went back again on websites to find love from a guy. wich i did. he was morrocan i was with him for 6 months until i found out he was cheeting on me with other gilrs from the same site weve meet.keep reading :)
my body was so in shock that i was sick a liver deasises for a month i couldnt do annyhting but sleep...after that i was still craving for love of men ...and i went back on the site again...and my father was scared again so i went back in a youth center but i ran away again for 3 months before my 18th birthday or 4 months...and i was sleeping around many different guys and thats where i found eric my husband now for 2 years weve been married :) but when i met him i was a run away from dpj in montreal thats whats its called...but he tried to make me understand respect of the autorities but i was only 17 years old and very rebellious Inside my heart...
it didnt work even if we married november 26 2011 it was not a big white wedding in front of god i was happy with that... because i loved him...febuary 2012 he was violent with me because he thought i was a prostitute because even if i was married at 18 i was still in the (survival) mode in my head...but he never gave up on me..that day in febuary 2012 i texted my father that i was scared and my father called the cops. for a year and a half me and eric its his name went to court every 2-3 months because of that. finaly last may 2013 it was finnaly finnished but with eric i always where in a patern of ON and OFF with him like..exemple : where togheter for 3-4 months everything is okay..or for 2 weeks and then baamm he explodes screams at me and etc...keep reading not finnished yet:)
the 5th of august 2013 i was rapped by an algerian guy that i met and knew for 4 days i thought oh yea hes muslim hes gonna respect me but no...
and now today september 10 2013 i was recently saved i mean really saved by jesusso whenever wherever you are whatever youve done or been through rememeber god is there and he loves you more than you can possibly imagine and if your already saved dont give up !!!!!!
annyone that red this if you wanna say something nice go ahead or something encouraging for my faith your welcoome to say it :)

and thanks for taking time to read my hard life story that is a testimony for others because i am suppose to share what i received :)

GBU XXX

Mar 2, 2013
Hi

It is not what you are when your young that counts, it is what you can become.

Please do not think you were in a prison for the young what you were in was a home for those in need of care and protection which from your story you were.

A lot of people have been through this and become good people and I am sure you are going to be one of them. You are not in denial of what you have done this is good.
You have not been scared to share your story that is another good thing too.

You were in the hands of predators who used you, these people are far more guilty then you could ever be.

If you can and you have the opportunity try to go back to school. If you can pick something that you have an interest in and would like to do.
You have a lot going for you. Stick in there remember love is not what you need you need to find somebody with decency integrity and honesty and caring. Work on yourself and this person will find you, do not go looking because you will make more mistakes.

Look on it like this do not go to a market to buy gold when you do not know the difference yet between gold and dross. You have not been taught this.

It is good to have your faith hold on to it but be careful there are those who walk in your faith who are not really of it they run under a false flag.

Take care and believe me I know

Hoot owl

Aug 12, 2013
Well, that was nice you took time to explain, yet... i understand where you are coming from much, yet a testimony is praising the Lord for how he saved you and how he has helped you, and your past does say what you came from, but really all you did was explain the issues you've had for many sentences, then explained a very short and simple part thanking the Lord. I'm not saying you're not saved, but... it doesnt really prove you are saved, yet, you say you were only saved yesterday, heh, so... i understand. I do explain more of my past so they can understand the present, but it takes hours and thousands of words to get it all, but simply, to make it simple i would explain what i've seen the Lord change about me, not just say what i was and im saved. a testimony proves and speaks of the change. saying you went through tough times then say thanks to the Lord doesnt really... show you being saved. because i do meet unsaved people that do that. But maybe as you being only saved a day, perhaps it will just take time to get the understanding. God doesnt change your life all at once, some things may, but not everything, it may take your whole life to grow to where he wants/needs you to be. Well, if you'd like to hear mine in a very long testimony i can share it with you. It's just a bit like your's, but personally, mine had a worst past and yours was horrible, yes, but very common as i have heard many testimonies. I'm not bragging, its just for the Lord you have to suffer much, the more you want to live for him the more suffering there will be, but being a sinner is always the worst suffering. just let me know if you want to talk privately.