God Knows ~ Quote

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 29, 2012
Interesting thought! It is true He knows us intimately and deals with us accordingly.

Conversely, He expects us to listen when He talks. He expects us to act upon what He tells us, even if we do not like it.
So, would He spoon feed us a line of thought to bring us where we need to be? Yup.
Would He shove a steak in front of us and see if we choke on it? Yup.
At least He challenges me to be more than I think I am capable of.
To do more than I think I can do.
To follow, when all I see are landmines and barbed wire.....

B

Becky216

Well said Chip! Well said...

O

OFM

true very much alot true we go forward no matter what i am afraid of the dark so i have a pray candel lit at nite in my bedroom but in a place of spirituual prayerfull prayer warefare the darknees is not something that i is/Am afraid of amen allways amen!!!!!.....

Oct 31, 2011
God knows us, better than we know ourselves for being honest with ourselves is very difficult. But this has to go both ways, we need to know God as best we can.

It is easy to ignore how much God speaks to us through His written word. As I witness to others, so often I find people who say they know all about God, they often use the word “spiritual”. I find the God they know has little resemblance to the One True God, for they have never listened or read His words. I find others who “follow Jesus” but the God they know is only from the testament reporting on the few years after the resurrection, the Jesus they follow does not include the Father, and the Holy Spirit is vague in their minds. Some churches, now, dwell so on Christ as the only part of God that even the church distorts Christ.

The One True God who speaks to us is a triune God. His characteristics are reported on with thousands of years of history. It is up to us to get to know our God as God truly is and to know His entire plan of salvation for us.